Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: im going to be a daddy

"LosAngelis" wrote:

Haaaaaaapppppppy baby!!!
    Actually, that baby looks pretty dang EMBARRASSED that his hillbilly parents put all that Packer crap on and around him...it looks like he's thinking, "What did I do to deserve all of this child abuse! Get me outta here!!! I don't know these people who dressed me in this crap...honest, I musta been adopted or stolen from regular parents! Call the fashion police!!!"

Either that...or he just "made" something in his Pampers that is a perfect match for the puke green and babysh*t yellow that he's being forced to wear!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

"mark" wrote:
    Congrats.I have a 2 week old.we had it during katrina when it hit fla.All i can tell you is get your partying out of your system while you can because the 9mos. will fly by. ccasion5:
    Great news Mark! I was thinking about you the other day when I was talking to some people in the Phillies front office. Glad to here that momma and baby are healthy and well.

realmeandogg is offline Training Camp

All I have to say is you better start BEGGING whom ever you can to baby sit now because that is the most exspensive part of having a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But you will save on beer money only because you have to spend it on formula 18.00 bucks a can!!!!!!!!!!
    The best part of having a baby TAX DEDUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!

"LosAngelis" wrote:

Haaaaaaapppppppy baby!!!
    The baby is thinking: Ooooo packer stuff.... MUST... MAKE.... POOPY!

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Congrats man.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

Del Rio Guest

Good luck man.

Enjoy it, my dad told me something I think holds very true. You spend the first year trying to get them to walk and talk, then you spend the rest of your life trying to get them to sit down and shut up lol.

My son is a year and a half and man he drives me nutz. If your woman gets sick a lot Unisom works good. Of course talk to the doctor, but it helps with the nausia. I would start buying formula and diapers now, that stuff is expensive and you have 9 months to build up a little stock.

Even if momma is going to feed all natural, it wouldn't hurt to have 3-4 cans on hand. I think they run about 25$ a can. Sam's club is great tp buy diapers. You will need about 3 pallets of them lol. I was eager to help and stuff, but it seems the lady just needs rest and support there really isn't much you can do.

In my experience the time after was harder for my wife then during. She went off the deep end and got very depressed. Just be understanding and do what you can. It's pretty common.

Congratulations on the baby and the marrige. I hope all goes well.

6-KINGS Guest

Congrats!

Kids are the VERY BEST part about life in my opinion.
    Too get a big hugg, full of REAL love from your kids......man I just melt.
    GOD sure knew what he was doing in this area.

I have a 9 and 3 year old.
    Blessings both of them.

6-KINGS

Schleppy is offline Starter

Congrats! The birth of your children is the greatest thing you will ever experience. I bawled like a baby when both mine wre born. Like jdogg said, love them and show that you do. Advice-listen politely to all advice,espcially your mother-in-law, but do want YOU think is right and feels natural. Look into child progams, in Michigan we have a program called WIC, depending on your income, they will give you coupons to buy food for the baby. If your wife doesnt work, breast feeding is a great option, its great for the babies immune system etc. Most of all, help out Mom as much as possible, your both new parents and need each other. Take turns getting up with the baby, changing diapers, etc. It works... I just got bumped to afternoons, I dont see my kids much during the week, so I get early to bring them to school and pick them up before I go to work and volunteer at the school. So enjoy every moment , they grow fast.....best of luck...

6-KINGS Guest

Yeap breast feeding is great for the whole family.

Those plump juice-ee taters........
    Sweet!!

mark is offline Asst. Coach

"jackyl" wrote:
    "mark" wrote:
    Congrats.I have a 2 week old.we had it during katrina when it hit fla.All i can tell you is get your partying out of your system while you can because the 9mos. will fly by. ccasion5:
    Great news Mark! I was thinking about you the other day when I was talking to some people in the Phillies front office. Glad to here that momma and baby are healthy and well.

Thanks man.im glad katrina was only a cat 1 when it hit.That was stressful enough
    <!--
    sig -->

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234