Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37
  1. #21
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: I'm finally going home!

    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Actually Singer they don't really do a lot of traveling, in the 8 months I've been dating Neum this is only the second time they've gone out of town for work. I'm glad it's not more!
    Yeah...the first time was when they came out my way...and the Nationals baseball game we were supposed to go to got rained out! :cry:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  2. #22
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,607

    Re: I'm finally going home!

    lol... I did, but for some reason I highly doubt I'll be getting a call from you! :wink:

  3. #23
    WBLVikeBabe's Avatar
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,614

    Re: I'm finally going home!

    "singersp" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Actually Singer they don't really do a lot of traveling, in the 8 months I've been dating Neum this is only the second time they've gone out of town for work. I'm glad it's not more!
    Soooooo! That doesn't answer my question. :grin:

    What do they do? :???:
    They do a lot of stuff, but basically they set up websites for food and drug administration stuff like that. Basically to connect people from all over the country in case of a terrorist attack. You'll have to have one of the guys explain it but that's the best I can do, honestly a lot of it goes way over my head when Neum tries to explain it to me. It's very interesting but I'm soo not a computer person, so yea.

    [move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

  4. #24
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: I'm finally going home!

    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    lol... I did, but for some reason I highly doubt I'll be getting a call from you! :wink:
    You never know...if you hear heavy breathing, it may be me! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  5. #25
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,607

    Re: I'm finally going home!

    LOL!!! I'll keep that in mind!

  6. #26
    WBLVikeBabe's Avatar
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,614

    Re: I'm finally going home!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Actually Singer they don't really do a lot of traveling, in the 8 months I've been dating Neum this is only the second time they've gone out of town for work. I'm glad it's not more!
    Pimpin' is HARD work...especially when you gots ho's all over the country!
    he better not have ho's all over the country :twisted:

    [move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

  7. #27
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: I'm finally going home!

    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Actually Singer they don't really do a lot of traveling, in the 8 months I've been dating Neum this is only the second time they've gone out of town for work. I'm glad it's not more!
    Soooooo! That doesn't answer my question. :grin:

    What do they do? :???:
    They do a lot of stuff, but basically they set up websites for food.
    :shock: Wow! I didn't realize they were in dire straits & hungry!

    I'd better make another donation to the site immediately!

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #28
    WBLVikeBabe's Avatar
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,614

    Re: I'm finally going home!

    "singersp" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Actually Singer they don't really do a lot of traveling, in the 8 months I've been dating Neum this is only the second time they've gone out of town for work. I'm glad it's not more!
    Soooooo! That doesn't answer my question. :grin:

    What do they do? :???:
    They do a lot of stuff, but basically they set up websites for food.
    :shock: Wow! I didn't realize they were in dire straits & hungry!

    I'd better make another donation to the site immediately!
    lmao good one Singer!!! But hey if that's what it takes for you to donate then yea they really are doing it for food! :lol:

    [move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

  9. #29
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: I'm finally going home!

    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    LOL!!! I'll keep that in mind!
    Surprised the heck out of you, didn't I??? :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #30
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,607

    Re: I'm finally going home!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    LOL!!! I'll keep that in mind!
    Surprised the heck out of you, didn't I??? :lol:
    Yes you did!!!!!! :lol: Later all!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Manufactured home living (No longer called 'Mobile Home')
    By STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 02:54 PM
  2. Finally, someone who knows...
    By Rookie444 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 10:09 AM
  3. finally
    By Perch56 in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-11-2006, 01:50 PM
  4. Finally Home
    By MensaTice in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-29-2005, 11:26 PM
  5. Finally...
    By PacNWVike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-07-2003, 09:11 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •