Thread: I'm Back

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

I'm Back

What's up all. Been a long time.

Great day for me today learning about Tice. I have been agaist the guy for 3 years and was in a small minority 3 years ago when I called for him to be fired. FINALLY!

Expect to see a very discipline based coach to be brought in, after the whole "love Boat" incident.

It's good to be back though guys and nice to have time again to post here. Been busy with a lot of things lately, but will be around a lot again during my favorite time of the year, the off-season.

Can't wait for the draft(what a shocker :grin: ).

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: I'm Back

Hey we've been wondering where you've been Muchluv. It's been a long time. Kind of seemed like you dissappeared for the regular season. Where've you been?

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Wazzup Smootie?
    Been a while since I have been on myself, how's it hangin? :lol:

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

welcome back!!!

yeah you were here during the off season. but dissapeared during the regular season.

anywho. get back to posting reguarly!

Go vikes!!

I am always really busy during the fall/early winter months and never post a whole lot at those times. Didn't expect to basically be gone for the whole season, just worked out that way.

I was working 2 jobs and going to school, but now have cut down my work hours a ton and only have a couple classes, so I will be on here a ton again, during my favorite time of the football year, the off-season. So much excitement again for us, as we wonder who our coach will be, who our coordinators will be, who our RB will be next year, what will we do at QB, and will we finally get some LB's(EJ is the only guy that looks like he is on the verge of becoming an above average LB) and a good SS(god I hate chavous!) in for this defense. Should be a fun off-season yet again.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Great having you back!

Now start straightening out these members! :razz:

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

I agree with the coaching change, but I would rather have Tice as a Coach than Smoot as our corner. Maybe the new DICIPLINE based coach will suspend his A#$ the next time he tries to sabotage the season!
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"hovan" wrote:
    I agree with the coaching change, but I would rather have Tice as a Coach than Smoot as our corner. Maybe the new DICIPLINE based coach will suspend his A#$ the next time he tries to sabotage the season!
    :roll: What gives you the idea Smoot tried to sabotage the season?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"hovan" wrote:

Smoot made one mistake, as did mckinnie, daunte, and probably a handfull or two of other vikings players that were identified. I give the head coach about 50% of the blame, for the troubles that players seem to get into off the field. I don't think it is coincidence that coaches like Parcells and Bellicheck, don't have players getting into trouble all the time like Tice's players did over and over and over again.

Smoot's play on the other hand was up and down. He was injured much of the year and the Carolina game was more a product of ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE game planning by our coaches. Steve Smith was the best WR in the NFL this season, so it makes no sense to me to put a CB on an island against him and not at least give him some help. After a quarter it should have been obvious we needed to change what we were doing. Also, smith was a horrible matchup for smoot. Winfield matches up way better with the smaller, quick WR's. Smoot is a better matchup for the bigger guys, that don't have the quick moves. This is why he was able to shut down Driver the previous week.

I think smoot will bounce back next season. I'm sure he is embarrassed with the season he had on and off the field this year and that should motivate him even more this off-season.

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    [quote]"hovan" wrote:
    I

I think smoot will bounce back next season. I'm sure he is embarrassed with the season he had on and off the field this year and that should motivate him even more this off-season.

I hope you are right. Snoop looked lost out there many of times and it's sad when his highlight of the season was using a double headed dildo. I want to see his concentration on helping the purple helmets on the field moreso than his own.

:director:
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!