Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: illinois people

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: illinois people

FIBs, that's all they are!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

tgorsegner is offline Coordinator

"Metrodump" wrote:
    kramer9guy & zeus

Y'all be interpreting my assesment of FIBs/FIPs correctly. Not rippin on a Illinioz guy fo being a Vikes fan, just sayin they driving do suck BIGTIME. I have made da drive thru cheese on 90-94 a few times so I speak from essperience.

If you come accross an upside down car on a nice sunny day, odds are dat car be wearin Illinios plates.

GTFO into da right lane and try to maintain 70, 75 tops. Then if you gotta pass, use da leff lane. affta accoplishing such a profound action, get back in da right lane. Rinse lather & repeat.

Easyola.......

you know why you see so many il plates in the land of cheddar? b/c wisoconsion is illinois state park!

and we make fun of IOWA drivers here, how bad does that make them?

VikesFan787, Thanks for the awesome sig!

Metrodump is offline Starter

Illinios drivers picking on Iowa drivers would be like us Vikings fans making fun of the Packers trophycase. You can try it, but you'll get your head handed to ya by doing so.

TheKnuck is offline Asst. Coach

ha, gotta love the fib talk.
    i'm originally from Dixon, IL, but moved to madison, wi back in '05.
    i really can't say one way or another.
    although i can say i learned how to drive while living in naperville for a year.
    up here in madison, the beltline is too much for them to handle.
    try driving the Eisenhowser expressway at 6:00am, now that's hectic!

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

I'm from the (far) northern suburbs of Chicago.

And lets lay off the Illinois drivers here. They only stay in the right lane because they are passing all the sconies doing 5-under in the left lanes. Ever heard of a Wisconsin road block? That's where you get three cars right next to each other, one in each lane, all doing 5-10 under the speed limit. I used to drive to Milwaukee for work. I got stuck behind those all the time.

As for Iowa drivers, well, I've never encountered many of them. I live too far east. However, I do have one thing to say from one of my trips into Iowa. Sand is for playgrounds. Salt is what you're supposed to put on snowey roads. It actually works. I've never seen worse driving conditions on a major road than I did in Iowa in the winter.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"josdin00" wrote:
    I'm from the (far) northern suburbs of Chicago.

And lets lay off the Illinois drivers here. They only stay in the right lane because they are passing all the sconies doing 5-under in the left lanes. Ever heard of a Wisconsin road block? That's where you get three cars right next to each other, one in each lane, all doing 5-10 under the speed limit. I used to drive to Milwaukee for work. I got stuck behind those all the time.

As for Iowa drivers, well, I've never encountered many of them. I live too far east. However, I do have one thing to say from one of my trips into Iowa. Sand is for playgrounds. Salt is what you're supposed to put on snowey roads. It actually works. I've never seen worse driving conditions on a major road than I did in Iowa in the winter.
    AMEN!!!
    I was through there last January, the snowplows were driving around but not doing anything.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123