Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 62
  1. #21
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

    "Redmption" wrote:
    To pull out someones heart while they watch and eat it before they die
    At the super hero convention, you can't have any of my beer, Mr. Sicko Man.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,072

    Re: If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

    "Redmption" wrote:
    To pull out someones heart while they watch and eat it before they die
    That has already been done....

    January 17, 1999 at the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome.....
    Morten Andersen had his fill of beating hearts!
    :'(
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

  3. #23
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re: If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Redmption" wrote:
    To pull out someones heart while they watch and eat it before they die
    At the super hero convention, you can't have any of my beer, Mr. Sicko Man.

    =Z=
    Oh hell! He's o.k.. Just don't let him sit across from you!
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

  4. #24
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    "Redmption" wrote:
    To pull out someones heart while they watch and eat it before they die
    That has already been done....

    January 17, 1999 at the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome.....
    Morten Andersen had his fill of beating hearts!
    :'(
    And he would've gotten the ball through the goal-posts too, if it hadn't been for that meddling Pat Summerall.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,072

    Re: If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    "Redmption" wrote:
    To pull out someones heart while they watch and eat it before they die
    That has already been done....

    January 17, 1999 at the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome.....
    Morten Andersen had his fill of beating hearts!
    :'(
    And he would've gotten the ball through the goal-posts too, if it hadn't been for that meddling Pat Summerall.

    =Z=
    Morten did make it....GARY is the one that missed....
    but I guess it is true that they both took a bite out of the heart!
    Of course, wasnt it Robert Griffith that dropped a sure interception that could have sealed the deal also?
    Ok....I just depressed myself again!
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

  6. #26
    cc21 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,599

    Re: If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

    I would want invisibility. That would be freaken cool. You could see what people say behind your back and stuff.

  7. #27
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

    I would want the ability to read women's minds like in that Mel Gibson movie.
    Seriously, it would save e a LOT of trouble if I just knew what the hell my wife was thinking sometimes! ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  8. #28
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    I would want the ability to read women's minds like in that Mel Gibson movie.
    Seriously, it would save e a LOT of trouble if I just knew what the hell my wife was thinking sometimes! ;D
    Come on, you have to be somewhat realistic.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  9. #29
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    I would want the ability to read women's minds like in that Mel Gibson movie.
    Seriously, it would save e a LOT of trouble if I just knew what the hell my wife was thinking sometimes! ;D
    Come on, you have to be somewhat realistic.
    You're right.
    OK, I just want the ability to fly then.
    I assume that would be easier than understanding women... ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  10. #30
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    I would want the ability to read women's minds like in that Mel Gibson movie.
    Seriously, it would save e a LOT of trouble if I just knew what the hell my wife was thinking sometimes! ;D
    Come on, you have to be somewhat realistic.
    You're right.
    OK, I just want the ability to fly then.
    I assume that would be easier than understanding women... ;D
    That's more like it, keeping it real.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •