Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 61
  1. #11
    marcosMN is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Mpls, MN
    Posts
    2,097

    Re: If Ron Mexico was a Viking....

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    If Kobe can be forgiven of rape certainly people will forgive vick of killing some dogs. Not saying it's right but it's the truth. Vick will return in 1 to 2 years and will be welcomed by some team desperate for a qb or running back.
    Kobe Bryant's case was dismissed.
    Vick is pleading guilty.
    Pretty big difference there.
    Everyone knows the only reason his case was dismissed is because he paid off the victim.
    Believe me if it were possible for Mr. Mexico to pay off a pack of dogs he would in a heart beat.


    Unfortunately for him the dogs don't accept currency as payment.
    Maybe he could buy out kibbles in bits and let the dogs have free roam in the factory.
    I'm sorry but I don't buy that.

    I think the chick was trying to get money out of him.
    -Sno

  2. #12
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,779
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: If Ron Mexico was a Viking....

    To answer the original question - he'd have the same support as now ie none. If you can't do the time then don't do the crime. Animals or not, if he's broken the law and - finally - admitted it then his ass should be in jail
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  3. #13
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: If Ron Mexico was a Viking....

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    If Kobe can be forgiven of rape certainly people will forgive vick of killing some dogs. Not saying it's right but it's the truth. Vick will return in 1 to 2 years and will be welcomed by some team desperate for a qb or running back.
    Kobe Bryant's case was dismissed.
    Vick is pleading guilty.
    Pretty big difference there.
    Everyone knows the only reason his case was dismissed is because he paid off the victim.
    Believe me if it were possible for Mr. Mexico to pay off a pack of dogs he would in a heart beat.


    Unfortunately for him the dogs don't accept currency as payment.
    Maybe he could buy out kibbles in bits and let the dogs have free roam in the factory.
    I don't the details of the Bryant case but if a woman was willing to accept cash to drop charges, I would seriously doubt she was raped.

    I would NEVER want to see Vick in a Vikings uniform and would find it very hard to cheer for us if he was.
    Not to mention I'd be ridiculously angry at the ownership/GM.


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  4. #14
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: If Ron Mexico was a Viking....

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    If Kobe can be forgiven of rape certainly people will forgive vick of killing some dogs. Not saying it's right but it's the truth. Vick will return in 1 to 2 years and will be welcomed by some team desperate for a qb or running back.
    Kobe Bryant's case was dismissed.
    Vick is pleading guilty.
    Pretty big difference there.
    Everyone knows the only reason his case was dismissed is because he paid off the victim.
    Believe me if it were possible for Mr. Mexico to pay off a pack of dogs he would in a heart beat.


    Unfortunately for him the dogs don't accept currency as payment.
    Maybe he could buy out kibbles in bits and let the dogs have free roam in the factory.
    While I agree that there was some behind the scene dealings going on, there is still a pretty big difference.
    A dismissed casae is easier for the general public to swallow than an admission of guilt.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  5. #15
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,279

    Re: If Ron Mexico was a Viking....

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    If Kobe can be forgiven of rape certainly people will forgive vick of killing some dogs. Not saying it's right but it's the truth. Vick will return in 1 to 2 years and will be welcomed by some team desperate for a qb or running back.
    Kobe Bryant's case was dismissed.
    Vick is pleading guilty.
    Pretty big difference there.
    Everyone knows the only reason his case was dismissed is because he paid off the victim.
    Believe me if it were possible for Mr. Mexico to pay off a pack of dogs he would in a heart beat.


    Unfortunately for him the dogs don't accept currency as payment.
    Maybe he could buy out kibbles in bits and let the dogs have free roam in the factory.
    While I agree that there was some behind the scene dealings going on, there is still a pretty big difference.
    A dismissed casae is easier for the general public to swallow than an admission of guilt.
    Kobe did admit guilt in his public apology that went with the payoff.

  6. #16
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: If Ron Mexico was a Viking....

    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    If Kobe can be forgiven of rape certainly people will forgive vick of killing some dogs. Not saying it's right but it's the truth. Vick will return in 1 to 2 years and will be welcomed by some team desperate for a qb or running back.
    Kobe Bryant's case was dismissed.
    Vick is pleading guilty.
    Pretty big difference there.
    Everyone knows the only reason his case was dismissed is because he paid off the victim.
    Believe me if it were possible for Mr. Mexico to pay off a pack of dogs he would in a heart beat.


    Unfortunately for him the dogs don't accept currency as payment.
    Maybe he could buy out kibbles in bits and let the dogs have free roam in the factory.
    I don't the details of the Bryant case but if a woman was willing to accept cash to drop charges, I would seriously doubt she was raped.
    Yeah - why go through a trial where you, as the victim, are going to be attacked for every move you've made over the years as the high-priced defense teams attempts to rip apart your life to make it seem like you're a whore.
    And where, the uninformed public is going to side with the name they know because there's NO WAY Kobe would have done this.

    Just as there's NO WAY OJ killed his wife.

    And there's NO WAY Mike Vick was into dogfighting.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #17
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,570

    Re: If Ron Mexico was a Viking....

    If Ron Mexico was a Viking.... I'd take him out the opening day of deer hunting season and make him wear brown carharts and deer horns on his head.

  8. #18
    Braddock's Avatar
    Braddock is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Clermont, FL
    Posts
    1,630

    Re: If Ron Mexico was a Viking....

    "SnoBumMN" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    If Kobe can be forgiven of rape certainly people will forgive vick of killing some dogs. Not saying it's right but it's the truth. Vick will return in 1 to 2 years and will be welcomed by some team desperate for a qb or running back.
    Kobe Bryant's case was dismissed.
    Vick is pleading guilty.
    Pretty big difference there.
    Everyone knows the only reason his case was dismissed is because he paid off the victim.
    Believe me if it were possible for Mr. Mexico to pay off a pack of dogs he would in a heart beat.


    Unfortunately for him the dogs don't accept currency as payment.
    Maybe he could buy out kibbles in bits and let the dogs have free roam in the factory.
    I'm sorry but I don't buy that.

    I think the chick was trying to get money out of him.
    I agree. I see Kobe as innocently cheating on his wife. Wasn't the girl crazy or something? Using your logic, the Duke Lacrosse players probably paid off that stripper, right?
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

  9. #19
    PurplePride80's Avatar
    PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,980

    Re: If Ron Mexico was a Viking....

    "SnoBumMN" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    If Kobe can be forgiven of rape certainly people will forgive vick of killing some dogs. Not saying it's right but it's the truth. Vick will return in 1 to 2 years and will be welcomed by some team desperate for a qb or running back.
    Kobe Bryant's case was dismissed.
    Vick is pleading guilty.
    Pretty big difference there.
    Everyone knows the only reason his case was dismissed is because he paid off the victim.
    Believe me if it were possible for Mr. Mexico to pay off a pack of dogs he would in a heart beat.


    Unfortunately for him the dogs don't accept currency as payment.
    Maybe he could buy out kibbles in bits and let the dogs have free roam in the factory.
    I'm sorry but I don't buy that.

    I think the chick was trying to get money out of him.
    Exactly.

    LOL @ anyone who actually thinks Kobe Bryant raped that girl.
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

  10. #20
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    16,003

    Re: If Ron Mexico was a Viking....

    Good question, I'd probably still support him as bad as that sounds. So, thank God he's not a vike!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MVC in Mexico
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 10:55 PM
  2. New Mexico at QB
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 08:14 PM
  3. Everything but Mexico
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-08-2006, 01:57 PM
  4. Who Is Ron Mexico???
    By vikesboy2003 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-01-2005, 06:42 PM
  5. Ron Mexico??
    By ChiTownVike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-18-2005, 05:06 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •