Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I would.......

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

I would.......

"little redhead" wrote:
    Maybe if you wish really hard you will get a car for your birthday. Does that ever work I wonder I know I didn't get a car on my 16th birthday.
    I've been trying to talk my parents into a black Toyota Tacoma doublecab (its a pickup for all of you who dont know)....or a Ford F150....they aren't buying into it lol

purplehorn is that you on a harley in your atvar? if so what kind of harley do you have?

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

little redhead is offline Asst. Coach

I would.......

Good choice in a car/truck... I have the Ford 150 super crew which is what your toyota sounds the equivalent too. I wouldn't trade my truck for much I love it...Good luck on talking your parents into buying you that but don't be surprised if you end up with an old beater I am trying to think of some old tacky kind of car but can't come up with something off the top of my head but parents usually don't spend $35,000 on their kids first car your lucky if they do.

Del Rio Guest

I would.......

My first car was a 1978 crap brown station wagon, funnest car I ever had. Throw that bad boy in neutral on main street floor it then when the light turns green slam it into first and you see smoke, here wheeld screechin. Of course the smoke was your tranny but still got some good laughs.

Hit my buddies carbage can everyday after school going 30 just to make him mad. Plus you could cram like 10 people in that bad boy.

So if you do get a car that is a bit on the fugly side I say cherish it and have fun with it, but most importantly try your damndest to break it in hopes your parnets will buy you a Camaro.

I would.......

Happy B-Day VS! Silent high five from here to Ohio! Have a good one bro!!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

I would.......

"Viking_Spirit" wrote:
    "little redhead" wrote:
    Happy Birthday! Wow everyone needs to stay off the roads now. I am assuming if you haven't already today you will be going to get your drivers license soon. Wow I can't hardly remember back that far.
    Don't get my license until Nov. 29th.........stay off the roads that day!
    I'll start practicing parking my car in the garage instead of on the street.

Happy Birthday, though!
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

I would.......

Happy B-Day VS!

Damn sorryass Cincinnati Bearcats got routed by Army! That would have cost me $$ in my college football parlay last week, except I also had Georgia beating Tennessee at home. So you and the Cadets are forgiven and congratulated!
    SKOL VIKINGS!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I would.......

Happy Birthday, VS!!! I'll remember not to drive through Ohio around the Christmas holidays so as to avoid you on the roads...LOL. Seriously, take whatever car you can and make all your mistakes in it if it is a beater/hooptie...that way when you get the car of your dreams, you will know how to take care of it. Remember, don't f*ck up your driving privileges, because once you get used to the freedom that a car brings, you will never want to give it up. Have a great birthday weekend too!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

I would.......

Happy Birthday!!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

I would.......

Didnt know Cincinnati lost to army. :shock: I thought Cincinnati was supposed to be a good football team. I remember one time they gave my warriors a hard time about two years ago and we barely won. Won by a point. There was a huge fight at the end as well. :lol:

well happy b-day.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

I would.......

Hey VS I just turned 16 in July. after that Adults start to look at you with a tiny bit more respect for some reason. As for a car, my step mom got me a 1985 Dodge Lancer. The thing is a boat but its still my baby. It tops out at like 45mph i think lol. I think a great collective B-Day gift for all of us would be a Lambardi Trophy sitting in the Vikings Clubhouse. But then again, thats just me talking. Happy 16 dude!!
    Through Wind, Snow, Sleet, or Rain, all will feel the purple pain!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast