Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Vikestand is offline Coordinator

Re: I need some advice from fellow PPO peeps....

"VikingMD" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "Vikestand" wrote:
    I honestly feel it's over.........If I didn't I wouldn't have been this worked up over it.....
    For what it is worth, give it a couple of days. But you know your situation better than I, just talking from my experiences in life things change after a couple of days.
    Pack is right. You probably need some time to cool off. You'll be surprised at how differently you'll feel tomorrow.
    hehe I feel pretty good right now, but that might be the coors light kicking in.....But I bet your guy's support has helped a ton...Thanks!

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

I'm the last person to give advice...I married my first real girlfriend 23+ years ago, still together.

What I'd say is if it's meant to be, it will be. Things really do have a way of working themselves out. I know it's not as simple as it sounds...but like the others said, think things through. Each day brings a new perspective, and if it's not meant to be, a little less hurt. Hang in there, and good luck however it turns out.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

words of advice..you can never buy a piece of mind..but can always buy a piece of a$$.
    ;D

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

"2beersTommy" wrote:
    words of advice..you can never buy a piece of mind..but can always buy a piece of a$$.
    ;D
    and going back to the vegas comment.. it's legal there

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

Freya is offline Team Alumni

"6-KINGS" wrote:
    Take what was good from it , keep it.
    Throw out what was bad and say "NEXT!"

The hurt will pass, and you will find another.
    That is the way it always goes, ALWAYS.

Most of all don't tell the next girl too much detail.
    She may seem interested, but she is looking for signs of weakness.
    Always be the Alpha Male.

In the end women need an alpha male, and men need an alpha female who work together to conquer all that life brings your way.

I like it! (**said the alpha female**)

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

Frostbite is offline Coach

Obviously you both shared a lot with each other over that amount of time. It is very common for couples to break up (Sometimes over trivial stuff) only to come back together again and realize they really need and love each other.

The real question is...Do you really love this young lady?? How much?? Are you willing to share more details about what caused this?? Is there another man/woman in the picture for either of you??

I am certainly not a relationship expert or counselor....not a great Psycologist. I was married to one person for 16 years before she passed away. I have not re-married yet. I can tell you that in my experience you will know if she's the "One" in a very short period of time because you will start to really miss her in even the most simple of ways. Feelings you thought you could simply forget, or bury with other activities or other people don't help. You feel empty and incomplete without her.

You feel this way and it doesn't lose any intensity no matter how hard you try to forget her....then I would suggest going after her again. If it was a mistake on your part, don't be afraid or to proud to swallow your pride and tell her you are sorry. Ask for her forgiveness and tell her how you are feeling. It is possible she may also be feeling the same way?

If you are positive you want to move on... be sure to do so first by counting your blessings, and remembering the great times you shared with her. Then go out and let time and life begin the healing process. Be open to love and it will find you again. Of that I have no doubt.

Cheers!
    Where is Frostbite Falls Minnesota?

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

You said you weren't sure what caused the break up, the first thing I would do would be to find out why, however hurtful or hard that may be. Then if there is an issue that can be resolved go down that route or if it really is all over at least you will know why. Like others have said the end of a relationship needs a grieving period, my advice would be not to get into anything serious when you are on the rebound but at the same time don't sit around moping either. Hope everything works out for you, one way or another.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"VikingMD" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "Vikestand" wrote:
    I honestly feel it's over.........If I didn't I wouldn't have been this worked up over it.....
    For what it is worth, give it a couple of days. But you know your situation better than I, just talking from my experiences in life things change after a couple of days.
    Pack is right. You probably need some time to cool off. You'll be surprised at how differently you'll feel tomorrow.
    And if you don't, then it's time for angry masturbation.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

OW! Zeus you have expierence in this field I am guessing...?

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Nephilim" wrote:
    OW! Zeus you have expierence in this field I am guessing...?
    No - I'm always happy when I shake hands with the bishop.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast