1800CULPEPPER is offline Starter

I need a new screen saver!

I need help finding a good Vikings screen saver. I don't want a Cheerleader screen saver, thats all I seem to find. It is for my work Computer. While I was at Lunch, the Slacker fan in my office, downloaded a Slacker Screen saver on my Computer. Besides being a Slacker Screen saver, it was pretty cool, It was a Slideshow and it had a real time ticker that ran across the bottom. I would love a Vikings one like that. Does anyone have any links that would have something cool and free?
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it!!

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Re: I need a new screen saver!

Look no further than a couple of posts down.

Link

It's pretty cool. And even though I postet yesterday that I wouldn't download it, I did so today anyway. Shows you just how inconsistant one can be.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

OchoCinco is offline Coordinator

"Irwin" wrote:
    I need help finding a good Vikings screen saver. I don't want a Cheerleader screen saver, thats all I seem to find. It is for my work Computer. While I was at Lunch, the Slacker fan in my office, downloaded a Slacker Screen saver on my Computer. Besides being a Slacker Screen saver, it was pretty cool, It was a Slideshow and it had a real time ticker that ran across the bottom. I would love a Vikings one like that. Does anyone have any links that would have something cool and free?
    Go to the vikings web site on NFL.com, look at the bottom and it has the same screensaver you were talking about only in the Vikings.

1800CULPEPPER is offline Starter

"gdavikes84" wrote:
    "Irwin" wrote:
    Go to the vikings web site on NFL.com, look at the bottom and it has the same screensaver you were talking about only in the Vikings.
    I just installed it...Thank You
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it!!