Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Krumb is offline Pro-Bowler

I just got word i'm going to played on the radio , i'm officially a star...

To the 2 a.m. to 4 a.m. crowd in Chapel Hill N.C. lol

A song myself and another fella did was entered into a contest and I just heard it won and will be played 25 times on 103.5 fm in North Carolina.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Re: I just got word i'm going to played on the radio , i'm officially a star...

Well post the song.

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

thata baby. living the dream.
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

I guess that should have been included in the original post , not sure how well it will be received but here it is

myself and Bncredible (Be Incredible) , name of the song is "The Good And The Bad" pretty much me representing the bad things in life and my buddy representing the good parts of life

http://www.zshare.net/audio/54804336f00a581e/

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I'm not a huge rap fan anymore but I liked it and I think there is some real talent there, well done and good luck with the future.

just wondering , is christian rap your niche or is it just this songs hook?

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

The fella I did this particular song with is a Christian rapper , I'm not parsay a christian rapper , I don't swear or talk about things I don't have or have no idea about though , there is a place for music like that , every genre has it's spot , just not my personal bag of beans.

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    I'm not a huge rap fan anymore but I liked it and I think there is some real talent there, well done and good luck with the future.
    Thanks alot , I appreciate the listen.

"Krumb" wrote:
    The fella I did this particular song with is a Christian rapper , I'm not parsay a christian rapper , I don't swear or talk about things I don't have or have no idea about though , there is a place for music like that , every genre has it's spot , just not my personal bag of beans.

i was just curious, (me thinks that christian rap is a really small market, but dunno)

gl though

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

Thanks for the wishes , and Christian rap is one of the top hip hop genres that is still selling , everyone else is downloading music , personally I like working for my money , and I don't consider making music "work" so I like to do it for people to listen to hopefully a few will like it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast