Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

Re: I hope these people all die.

The only thing that bothers me about this thread is how it criticizes about an extremist and absurd religious belief, yet doesn't get locked. However, when I started a thread criticizing Scientology (, it was locked. Evidence shows that their activities (particuarly the ones related to brainwashing - er, I mean, "converting" new followers) are of dubious, and sometimes illegal nature as well. Where's the consistency?

With that said, these are horrible people exploiting the death of brave U.S. troops to try to shove their own hateful beliefs down other people's throats.

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman

i don't support the war at all, i'd rather we used all the tax-money going into on a big toking party for the whole country, but that website and thoe people have no common decency. no respect. everyone should have a respect filled funeral

Eyedea is offline Pro-Bowler

This may sound like I support the "crazy lady", but I couldnt disagree with her more.

Although the crazy lady was preatty bad, the Fox guys were also wrong. Whats the point of inviting someone on a show, and then blast them and not allow them to talk? Can't they be open to other things?
    Make love to the present, fuck the past
    --Sage Francis

damien927 is offline Asst. Coach

ok, I can't think of anything that disgusts me as much as that scene I just watched.... If I was at the funeral of one of my friends or family members and that group showed up showing that type of total disrespect, I would gladly spend the rest of my life in prison and asking for forgiveness for what I would do to them....

I personally, am not very religous, but I am a christian. While I am not very schooled in all of gods teachings, I do have this thought for these people.... Let us please reserve "Judgement" for someone a little higher up than ourselves. The fact that they can pretend be religious, when they are just hateful. I hope someday they can realize what harm they are doing. No good can come of this.

Thanks Lotza!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"BBQ Platypus" wrote:
    The only thing that bothers me about this thread is how it criticizes about an extremist and absurd religious belief, yet doesn't get locked. However, when I started a thread criticizing Scientology (, it was locked. Evidence shows that their activities (particuarly the ones related to brainwashing - er, I mean, "converting" new followers) are of dubious, and sometimes illegal nature as well. Where's the consistency?

With that said, these are horrible people exploiting the death of brave U.S. troops to try to shove their own hateful beliefs down other people's throats.
    To me the difference is you started a thread attacking a single religion. Yours was just "scientology". This is just criticizing one group of people, who are obviously wacked out. It's not dissing an entire "religion".

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234