Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

Re: I hope these people all die.

:shock: I would have no problems with a church burning in this case.
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

This is the only war that we have started after we were attacked, all the others we joined into. These people need to get a life a realize how good we have it. Do they want another 9/11?

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

Wow I feel truly sick after seeing that. I have never seen interviewers lose their cool like that. You could tell from the beginning that he hates that lady....wow.

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

I truly feel sorry for these people because they feel so much hate. They twist gospel to spew such garbage. And I would never understand or say that 9/11 was God's wrath but many people in the past have missed God's sign. so I am angry about that statement but logically who knows what God's wrath may have caused or will cause.

Her statement that shows her to be a prophet of the devil is when she proclaims that God hates us. That is the key to knowing that she has evil in her. Jesus would never speak like that and he may chastise us but never talk about hate.

God may hate homosexuality but not the person. He loves them as much as anyone but much as a parent might scold us. BUT HE LOVES US AND SHE IS DOING THE DEVIL'S WORK.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"tarkenton10" wrote:
    I truly feel sorry for these people because they feel so much hate. They twist gospel to spew such garbage. And I would never understand or say that 9/11 was God's wrath but many people in the past have missed God's sign. so I am angry about that statement but logically who knows what God's wrath may have caused or will cause.

Her statement that shows her to be a prophet of the devil is when she proclaims that God hates us. That is the key to knowing that she has evil in her. Jesus would never speak like that and he may chastise us but never talk about hate.

God may hate homosexuality but not the person. He loves them as much as anyone but much as a parent might scold us. BUT HE LOVES US AND SHE IS DOING THE DEVIL'S WORK.
    AMEN, AMEN, AMEN!!!!!!!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"PurplePeopleEaters89" wrote:
    Those people are just gol 'darnit racists!!! I hate every single one of them!!! It just disgusts me when people hate the war so much that they have to go out and protest not only on a street corner but also at a soldiers funeral!!! I just want you guys to call me up when one of them die!!! I'll definately be there with a sign!!! MFs
    The sad part is that this wasn't an anti-war protest. It was an anti-homosexual protest. They claim that 9/11 and the war are god's wrath on us because of rampant homosexuality.

Maybe they need to read their bible more before being so quick to judge.
    John 7:53 - 8:11...He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

The problem with these people is they have hate in their heart. You can use the gospel in many ways, the gospel contradict themselves on many issues.

That is why they say a little knowledge is dangerous. You have to really read and understand the scriptures to use them properly!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

I bet she would tone her hatred down if we stuck her and her so called
    "family" in Iraq.. It's people like this that give us American's a bad name. While our innocent American workers are over in Iraq, unarmed trying to help them get their power back, and their water running just to be kidnapped by a bunch of armed militants, just to be murdered. I can't stand people like that, it tears me up hearing that another one of our soldiers has died form wounds in Iraq. I hope that when she finally meets her maker, it is OUR GOD, NOT HER GOD....

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"tarkenton10" wrote:
    The problem with these people is they have hate in their heart. You can use the gospel in many ways, the gospel contradict themselves on many issues.

That is why they say a little knowledge is dangerous. You have to really read and understand the scriptures to use them properly!!
    Very good point tarkenton10. The gospels were written in different times, different contexts and by different people. Taking just one or two lines from any of the published gospels and trying to apply it directly to our modern context doesn't work the way some people would like it to.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

It's simply works righteousness all over again. The fact of the matter is, if one could sanctify themselves with their own actions, as is intimated by this lunatic lady, then what need did we have of Christ at all? They claim to be Christian but they are just cultists with a limited understanding of scripture. Don't get me wrong, I'm claiming to be an expert but I could think of atleast half a dozen scriptures that this person violates with her "rationale" (or lack thereof).

I doubt seriously that the leader of their church has any real theological training and if he does, then that seminary should rebuke any ordination conferred on him. My gut reaction to this is anger but ultimately I pity them, especially the children.

-DD
    The Betic Always Gets His Shot!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast