Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: I hope these people all die.

I've heard of this group of idiots before. They are a cult who are more similar to the Branch Davidians than they are of Christianity.

I actually heard about them first in an article about the Patriot Group Riders, who were there protecting the funeral procession. I seem to remember in that article that it said that the "church" was made up completely of family members of Fred Phelps, and he is their self proclaimed "religious leader".

I don't have the link for the article, but I believe I got it off from this website if someone wanted to do some searching...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

purplepride818 is offline Starter

"Turboe" wrote:
    Wow, that was wild....

The only good thing that came out of that is that has to be the first time I have agreed with Alan Colmes on anything.
    yeah, i cant stand that guy! but those people are just crazy and they will get whats coming to them in the afterlife

boognish is offline Coordinator

"Turboe" wrote:
    Wow, that was wild....

The only good thing that came out of that is that has to be the first time I have agreed with Alan Colmes on anything.
    I was thinking the same thing about that A-hole, Hannity.
    I am a dipshit!!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I would be in jail now if they had crossed me. The soldier is still very mcuh alive in me. As much of a part of the PP.O brotherhood I cherish, I am sorry. But my brothers in arms come first.

Formo is offline Team Alumni

"Ltrey33" wrote:
    Well it's inappropriate and just plain wrong. These are the kind of people that give Christians a bad name. I love how Hannity calls them nuts though! These people seriously need an insane asylum. It's amazing how some people are so blind and how they distort scripture. They wanna talk about the influence of Satan over our nation? They should look in the mirror. The Devil's oldest trick is to take God's gifts and distort them for his own evil desires, and this should be exhibit A of that!

You can't wish them death though! Never a good idea to answer blind hate with blind hate. Pity them and forgive them even though they're wacked out.

Oh and since when does God hate anyone? God hates the sin, not the sinner. He loves the sinner, otherwise he never would have given His Son for us.
    Amen brother.. You took the words out of my mouth.

WELL PUT!!!
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

Euphman06 is offline Asst. Coach

Wow.. These are truly blind people. What disrespect and for what purpose? There are much better ways of going about issues like that than what they do. They are truly the idiots of the world and deserve to die.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    I would be in jail now if they had crossed me. The soldier is still very mcuh alive in me. As much of a part of the PP.O brotherhood I cherish, I am sorry. But my brothers in arms come first.
    I agree I would be in jail too, but these dumb people don't think. I bet they would stand up for their families if you tried hurt them. What a bunch of hypocrites.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"purplepride818" wrote:
    "Turboe" wrote:
    Wow, that was wild....

yeah, i cant stand that guy! but those people are just crazy and they will get whats coming to them in the afterlife
    I can't stand Colmes either! At least he stood up to her though, Hannity too.

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    I definately understand that Ultra. My dad said the same thing as you. He was never in the military, but he's incredibly protective when it comes to his son (me) and if I were to die and someone came to my funeral like that he would have a hard time staying off of death row.

Those people are just damn racists!!! I hate every single one of them!!! It just disgusts me when people hate the war so much that they have to go out and protest not only on a street corner but also at a soldiers funeral!!! I just want you guys to call me up when one of them die!!! I'll definately be there with a sign!!! MFs
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin

SharperImage42 is offline Asst. Coach

wait so this whore believes that gay people are stupid, and that they are not christians??

ok and they think eminem is crazy my ass if i ever see this girl from this cult ill shit in her mouth

SharperImage42

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast