Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

I hope these people all die.

I seen these people before, and they are for sure messed up.

But now I seen them on video.

Wow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G470rfJQCI&eurl

I think their website is like www.godhatesfags.com

And its a church site......

ViKing24 is offline Asst. Coach

Re: I hope these people all die.

They all should i hope they rot in the fire below. I mean these people risked their lives for us. I mean how could they be so ungrateful. Also that other link you posted. I thought was bad to even though I am totally against gay marriage or any other affection. However that is not the way they should handle their opinions. They should be christians and not hate others.

Formerly Viking24

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Well it's inappropriate and just plain wrong. These are the kind of people that give Christians a bad name. I love how Hannity calls them nuts though! These people seriously need an insane asylum. It's amazing how some people are so blind and how they distort scripture. They wanna talk about the influence of Satan over our nation? They should look in the mirror. The Devil's oldest trick is to take God's gifts and distort them for his own evil desires, and this should be exhibit A of that!

You can't wish them death though! Never a good idea to answer blind hate with blind hate. Pity them and forgive them even though they're wacked out.

Oh and since when does God hate anyone? God hates the sin, not the sinner. He loves the sinner, otherwise he never would have given His Son for us.

Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

Wow, that was wild....

The only good thing that came out of that is that has to be the first time I have agreed with Alan Colmes on anything.

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

I've had a run in with Fred Phelps' group before. They are so sick and twisted its mind boggling.

[color=red]

UMDTwinsfan is offline Rookie

"Ltrey33" wrote:
    Well it's inappropriate and just plain wrong. These are the kind of people that give Christians a bad name. I love how Hannity calls them nuts though! These people seriously need an insane asylum. It's amazing how some people are so blind and how they distort scripture. They wanna talk about the influence of Satan over our nation? They should look in the mirror. The Devil's oldest trick is to take God's gifts and distort them for his own evil desires, and this should be exhibit A of that!

You can't wish them death though! Never a good idea to answer blind hate with blind hate. Pity them and forgive them even though they're wacked out.

Oh and since when does God hate anyone? God hates the sin, not the sinner. He loves the sinner, otherwise he never would have given His Son for us.
    I can't agree with you more. Radicals in any faccet of life give whatever they follow a bad name. As a christian im completely disgusted by them, an extra prayer for that soldiers family tonight noone deserves that.

I know If i was in this soldiers family and friends position I do not know if i could keep my cool. I'm glad they have a cooler head than me it's enraging.
    Mike Tyson~ "My main objective is to be professional but to kill him."
    [img:01cfef02d5]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/MNTwins757/mine/Chrissfistattempt.jpg[/img:01cfef02d5]

Amen Ltrey33. God is a God of love. He is made angry when anyone oppresses another, no matter who it is, read the prophets. I do not know how a church can so completely miss the point of God's relationship with humanity.

These people disgrace us who do serious exegesis and they drive others from the awesome God we serve. I pray God soften their hearts and that those who have bore this hatred not be turned from Christ, our suffering servant.
    We can solve poverty today.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Lets keep it toned down, please, as with any incendiary topics. Thanks

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"Webby" wrote:
    Lets keep it toned down, please, as with any incendiary topics. Thanks
    No problems yet Webby! We're all in agreement so far. :lol:

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

In America we have freedom of speech, but honestly if someone were to go to a funeral of a friend or loved one of mine holding a sign saying "You're going to hell" or "Thank God for Dead Soldiers" they'd end up in the ground along side of them.

Thats horrendous.

Disrespecting our soldiers who gave their lives to protect our freedoms is just horrible, I dont know what else to say besides I would seriously try to kill or cripple any of these people at a funeral I was attending.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast