Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

Re: I have to tip my Hat to the PPO...

"pack93z" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Aren't you a Mod on a PUKER site?
    Give me the link and I will come over and visit.
    I might be able to hold my own for a bit with your help.
    ;D
    1. Not a Mod, but I post a bit there.
    2. http://www.packerforum.com/
    3. You my purple friend, need no help from me as most of the other Viking folks that post over there.
    4. Smack area over there is where most of the friendly smacking takes place, almost all of it is harmless fun.
    5. Not quite the traffic of this site, but there are a couple of comedians over there.
    6. Nevermind Tromadz over there... scarastic as all get out, but he is from ILL so we forgive him
    7. Like here, they don't take to trolls very well, so it might take a couple posts for them to take to your style, like here, but overall great group of folks.
    Hmmm May have to check it out. If I say Pack93z sent me will they even let me in?

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

"Garland" wrote:
    Hmmm May have to check it out. If I say Pack93z sent me will they even let me in?
    Well... depends on whom you talk to.

Actually I think I am pretty inrooted there, just thought I would give you guys a little nod on the quality of this site. I completely enjoy the PackerForum and the people there, however I wish we did a couple of the get together and such that you folks seem to do. I started a thread for a tailgate party come next fall and see what it brings. Yes early, but maybe that way it will actually happen and not be something that is just talked about. Mark it down, a Cheesehead envious of something related to the Vikings, sure that you won't see that to many times in your lifetime.

Just thought I would share on the quality of your site. Thanks to all that make it go.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"pack93z" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    Well... depends on whom you talk to.

Actually I think I am pretty inrooted there, just thought I would give you guys a little nod on the quality of this site. I completely enjoy the PackerForum and the people there, however I wish we did a couple of the get together and such that you folks seem to do. I started a thread for a tailgate party come next fall and see what it brings. Yes early, but maybe that way it will actually happen and not be something that is just talked about. Mark it down, a Cheesehead envious of something related to the Vikings, sure that you won't see that to many times in your lifetime.

Just thought I would share on the quality of your site. Thanks to all that make it go.
    This will be the topic of my first thread over there.
    (JK
    ;D)
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Aren't you a Mod on a PUKER site?
    Give me the link and I will come over and visit.
    I might be able to hold my own for a bit with your help.

;D
    1. Not a Mod, but I post a bit there.
    2. http://www.packerforum.com/
    3. You my purple friend, need no help from me as most of the other Viking folks that post over there.
    4. Smack area over there is where most of the friendly smacking takes place, almost all of it is harmless fun.
    5. Not quite the traffic of this site, but there are a couple of comedians over there.
    6. Nevermind Tromadz over there... scarastic as all get out, but he is from ILL so we forgive him
    7. Like here, they don't take to trolls very well, so it might take a couple posts for them to take to your style, like here, but overall great group of folks.
    Just registered.
    I will get around to chatting with them as soon as I am approved.
    I registered...I may not get approved though.....being a vikings fan and all

NDVikingFan66
    - You will get approved, we have a number of Viking fans over there that have fun and take part in friendly jesting.

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni

"pack93z" wrote:
    NDVikingFan66
    - You will get approved, we have a number of Viking fans over there that have fun and take part in friendly jesting.
    That is nice to know....I cant wait

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

I just registered, but I'm not sure why

"pack93z" wrote:
    NDVikingFan66
    I checked again last night.
    No invite.
    Must have thier quota of Vikings fans.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    NDVikingFan66
    No invite.
    Odd, BLV got approved.. I seen his 1st post.

"pack93z" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    NDVikingFan66
    No invite.
    Odd, BLV got approved.. I seen his 1st post.
    I think you told someone about me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast