Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

Re: I have to tip my Hat to the PPO...

"Marrdro" wrote:
    I've said it before and I will probably say it a thousand times more.
    This site is the best out there bar none and I don't need some PUKER fan to tell me.
    ;D

Seriously though my friend.
    You are just a big of a asset to this site as anyone.
    Keep on hanging around.

By the way, I still think your a closet Vikings fan.
    ;D
    I'm beginning to wonder that myself..

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

He's got to be a closet Viking fan, why else would he have made a donation to the site

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

No, still not a Viking fan.. I just checked again.

Nope, just tipping my hat in jealousy at this point, we will catch up on the Green side. Just above all the site I post at, this ranks at the top overall. Just a little too purple.

As far as donation, I have no issue with chipping in to help if I can, even if they wear the wrong colors.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"pack93z" wrote:
    No, still not a Viking fan.. I just checked again.

Nope, just tipping my hat in jealousy at this point, we will catch up on the Green side. Just above all the site I post at, this ranks at the top overall. Just a little too purple.

As far as donation, I have no issue with chipping in to help if I can, even if they wear the wrong colors.
    Aren't you a Mod on a PUKER site?
    Give me the link and I will come over and visit.
    I might be able to hold my own for a bit with your help.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

"Marrdro" wrote:

;D
    1. Not a Mod, but I post a bit there.
    2. http://www.packerforum.com/
    3. You my purple friend, need no help from me as most of the other Viking folks that post over there.
    4. Smack area over there is where most of the friendly smacking takes place, almost all of it is harmless fun.
    5. Not quite the traffic of this site, but there are a couple of comedians over there.
    6. Nevermind Tromadz over there... scarastic as all get out, but he is from ILL so we forgive him
    7. Like here, they don't take to trolls very well, so it might take a couple posts for them to take to your style, like here, but overall great group of folks.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"pack93z" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

;D
    1. Not a Mod, but I post a bit there.
    2. http://www.packerforum.com/
    3. You my purple friend, need no help from me as most of the other Viking folks that post over there.
    4. Smack area over there is where most of the friendly smacking takes place, almost all of it is harmless fun.
    5. Not quite the traffic of this site, but there are a couple of comedians over there.
    6. Nevermind Tromadz over there... scarastic as all get out, but he is from ILL so we forgive him
    7. Like here, they don't take to trolls very well, so it might take a couple posts for them to take to your style, like here, but overall great group of folks.
    Just registered.
    I will get around to chatting with them as soon as I am approved.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

If I'm ever bored and have too much time on my hands I will check that out and actually register.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"pack93z" wrote:
    I have to say that the greater population of posters here do more to improve the site, arrange and participate in "real" life activities (such as Draft day parties, tailgating), and have a more cohesive group of posters than other sites that I have seen.

This is a quality group of people and a heck of a fan supported site, a little too purple, but first class.

Just one more word, Thanks.
    The reason this group is more cohesive & is a more quality & first class group than what you're used to seeing, is because your used to visiting Packer sites.
    :P

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"pack93z" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    BTW pack, speaking of tailgating, are we going to be seeing you at the PP.O tailgate for the GB-Vikings game this year?
    Honestly, I am going to try an make a trip over there this fall to attend one of the tailgates.. seeing how the fall schedule falls into place and will try to make one. See how much crap a Packer fan can take.

One question, if it isn't a Packer game that I attend the tailgate, is there a place to watch the Packer play in the Twin Cities?

I am actually jealous of the PPO.. it makes the Packer site pale in comparison as of right now. Seriously.
    I bet the site was bumping before the choke job!

davike is offline Team Alumni

"pack93z" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    BTW pack, speaking of tailgating, are we going to be seeing you at the PP.O tailgate for the GB-Vikings game this year?
    Honestly, I am going to try an make a trip over there this fall to attend one of the tailgates.. seeing how the fall schedule falls into place and will try to make one. See how much crap a Packer fan can take.

One question, if it isn't a Packer game that I attend the tailgate, is there a place to watch the Packer play in the Twin Cities?

I am actually jealous of the PPO.. it makes the Packer site pale in comparison as of right now. Seriously.
    Yeah I tried going over and posting a bit at a packer forum but its just not near as good. Isn't good enough to keep me coming back regularly like it is over here. That would suck not having a team site like pp.o to go to. I sorta feel bad for ya in a way man, but then I realize that you wouldn't have it any other way. You just use that as an excuse to be with Vikings fans....

Keep up the good posting

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast