Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni

I have to tip my Hat to the PPO...

I have to say that the greater population of posters here do more to improve the site, arrange and participate in "real" life activities (such as Draft day parties, tailgating), and have a more cohesive group of posters than other sites that I have seen.

This is a quality group of people and a heck of a fan supported site, a little too purple, but first class.

Just one more word, Thanks.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re: I have to tip my Hat to the PPO...

"pack93z" wrote:
    I have to say that the greater population of posters here do more to improve the site, arrange and participate in "real" life activities (such as Draft day parties, tailgating), and have a more coehsive group of posters than other sites that I have seen.

This is a quality group of people and a heck of a fan supported site, a little too purple, but first class.

We're all brought together by our distaste of you.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I still think that pack really wants to be a fan of the purple, but as a resident of GB he knows he has been injected Snake-Plissken-like microscopic explosives that will blow open his carotid arteries if he ever truly switches teams.
    So he lives out his secret dream here at PP.O, still masquerading as a Packer backer...

BTW pack, speaking of tailgating, are we going to be seeing you at the PP.O tailgate for the GB-Vikings game this year?
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    BTW pack, speaking of tailgating, are we going to be seeing you at the PP.O tailgate for the GB-Vikings game this year?
    Honestly, I am going to try an make a trip over there this fall to attend one of the tailgates.. seeing how the fall schedule falls into place and will try to make one. See how much crap a Packer fan can take.

One question, if it isn't a Packer game that I attend the tailgate, is there a place to watch the Packer play in the Twin Cities?

I am actually jealous of the PPO in terms of member get togethers and draft parties an such.. it makes the Packer site pale in comparison as of right now. Seriously.

"Zeus" wrote:
    We're all brought together by our distaste of you.

=Z=
    LOL.. and you thought Cheeseheads didn't do anything right. Being a small portion of Packer nation I am happy to help.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"pack93z" wrote:
    I have to say that the greater population of posters here do more to improve the site, arrange and participate in "real" life activities (such as Draft day parties, tailgating), and have a more cohesive group of posters than other sites that I have seen.

Pack93z, feel free to come hang with us on Draft Day.
    It will be the first step in getting out of the Cult disguised as Green and Gold.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"pack93z" wrote:
    One question, if it isn't a Packer game that I attend the tailgate, is there a place to watch the Packer play in the Twin Cities?
    Not until Wilf puts TVs in the crappers!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

I've said it before and I will probably say it a thousand times more.
    This site is the best out there bar none and I don't need some PUKER fan to tell me.
    ;D

Seriously though my friend.
    You are just a big of a asset to this site as anyone.
    Keep on hanging around.

By the way, I still think your a closet Vikings fan.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"pack93z" wrote:

Still no internet in Green Bay huh? ;D

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"pack93z" wrote:

Ah, you probably posted the same thing on the Bears fan site.
    ;D

I, for one, welcome your input as well.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast