Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni

Re: I have found more informations here in the little time on here.....

Many regulars here provide excellent information, and it is up to the reader to decipher and digest and make use of properly.

SKOL!!!!

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    Many regulars here provide excellent information, and it is up to the reader to decipher and digest and make use of properly.

SKOL!!!!
    The old "separating the fly shit from the pepper" theory.

I always loved that one.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "purplepowered" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "purplepowered" wrote:
    Thanks to all the work to the members, the PP.O organizers and its fans. Its great to come here and find out a ton of information gathered from all over. It is so awesome. When you read about something on a site and you ask here usually someone can answer your question. It is the greatest thing ever. Thanks again people. I knew alot about the Vikings and football but I have learned so much more and plan to become a paying member very soon. It is definately worth the work everyone does. Again thanks to all the people who make me somebody. I appreciate it. See you at one or more of the games this year.
    Don't cut yourself short my friend.

Seems to me I've see a few gems come out of your keyboard as well.
    Thanks I appreciate that coming from a guy like you Marrdro. I an pretty good and thought i was darn up to it but I am more informed on here and it sure is nice like
    a cpl post b4 this one. When there isnt other real news we are very active . Its just great.
    But again thanks for the compliment, I take that very greatly with purple pride!
    Maddro's full of crap.

:P
    I am most of the time.
    Not with compliments though.
    The are always from the heart.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"NordicNed" wrote:
    "purplepowered" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "purplepowered" wrote:
    Thanks to all the work to the members, the PP.O organizers and its fans. Its great to come here and find out a ton of information gathered from all over. It is so awesome. When you read about something on a site and you ask here usually someone can answer your question. It is the greatest thing ever. Thanks again people. I knew alot about the Vikings and football but I have learned so much more and plan to become a paying member very soon. It is definately worth the work everyone does. Again thanks to all the people who make me somebody. I appreciate it. See you at one or more of the games this year.

Thanks I appreciate that coming from a guy like you Marrdro. I an pretty good and thought i was darn up to it but I am more informed on here and it sure is nice like
    a cpl post b4 this one. When there isnt other real news we are very active . Its just great.
    But again thanks for the compliment, I take that very greatly with purple pride!

I believe what you have written, can go for not only me also, but many of the members here.

I also agree with the fact that PPO is the #1 MN Vikings Fan Site on the internet.

But as Marr said, don't cut yourself short, if my memory serves me correctly, you yourself purplepowered,
    have been a good solid contributor to the site yourself up to now.

Let's all just sit back and pray for the season we all so much deserve as fans...

Purple Power 2008,

Ned
    [s]Well said[/s]I mean, adequately articulated my friend.

Good to see you posting a bit more by the way.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "purplepowered" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "purplepowered" wrote:

I believe what you have written, can go for not only me also, but many of the members here.
    I also agree with the fact that PPO is the #1 MN Vikings Fan Site on the internet.

But as Marr said, don't cut yourself short, if my memory serves me correctly, you yourself purplepowered,
    have been a good solid contributor to the site yourself up to now.

Let's all just sit back and pray for the season we all so much deserve as fans...

Purple Power 2008,

Ned
    [s]Well said[/s]I mean, adequately articulated my friend.

Good to see you posting a bit more by the way.
    ;D
    [youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="355"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p3MiD_U4CHQ&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/youtube]

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    [youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="355"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p3MiD_U4CHQ&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/youtube]
    LOL! Let's not get too carried away...........OK?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Blog Entries

"singersp" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    LOL! Let's not get too carried away...........OK?
    Don't you think it is a little late for that now?
    ;D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12