Thread: I HATE FOX---

Eyedea is offline Pro-Bowler

I HATE FOX---

I live in milwaukee wisconsin, so i see every packer game. But i usually see the vikings games when the packers don't play at the same time, or play on cbs (which is preatty rare). So when the schduals came out for this year, i checked the times of the packer and viking games, and i was exited for the first two weeks, because they played at different times. And usually fox shows a game in the divions if the home team is not playing, which makes sense. Well, the first week they showed the offensive explosion that was the redskins, bear game. A game that previewed two possible top five teams in the draft! but not the playoff predicted minnesota vikings play a decent team. And now this week. Instead of a game between two possible playoff teams- the vikings and bengals. We get to see the same offensive juggernaut that are the chicago bear! YAY!!! but this time they play another most likely non-playoff team, the lions, whith one of the biggest first round busts for qbs.

Another point on how rediculus this is-- whouldnt packer fans rather watch the vikings, their main competiter than the bears, who are compeating for lineart, each week?? packer fan's are the main fan group in mil. and they would probably want to watch the viking game, not only because it showcases the better teams, but because they are the packers main competitor in the north.

Anyone disagree??? would you call me crazy if i said i am thinking of writing a letter to fox?? (obviously i would use spell check...)
    Make love to the present, fuck the past
    --Sage Francis

ShanePurpleBlood is offline Coordinator

Re: I HATE FOX---

I think they just look at how close Milwaukee is to Chicago, not what kind of fans are there. Since it is so close to Chi-town they figure most people would want to watch the Bears if they are not watching the Packers. I don't know how many fans of other teams are in Milwaukee, but I would guess the Bears would be second favorite in that town.

Another great sig by PPE!
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!
    Vikings #1
    Raiders #2
    Hawkeyes #1
    Longhorns #2

Eyedea is offline Pro-Bowler

there probably are a few more bear fans than viking or any other team, but it is still preatty much all packers. its not like in chicago where there are alot of packer fans due to the fact the bears suck
    Make love to the present, fuck the past
    --Sage Francis

Vikefan79 is offline Training Camp

"Eyedea" wrote:
    I live in milwaukee wisconsin, so i see every packer game. But i usually see the vikings games when the packers don't play at the same time, or play on cbs (which is preatty rare). So when the schduals came out for this year, i checked the times of the packer and viking games, and i was exited for the first two weeks, because they played at different times. And usually fox shows a game in the divions if the home team is not playing, which makes sense. Well, the first week they showed the offensive explosion that was the redskins, bear game. A game that previewed two possible top five teams in the draft! but not the playoff predicted minnesota vikings play a decent team. And now this week. Instead of a game between two possible playoff teams- the vikings and bengals. We get to see the same offensive juggernaut that are the chicago bear! YAY!!! but this time they play another most likely non-playoff team, the lions, whith one of the biggest first round busts for qbs.

Another point on how rediculus this is-- whouldnt packer fans rather watch the vikings, their main competiter than the bears, who are compeating for lineart, each week?? packer fan's are the main fan group in mil. and they would probably want to watch the viking game, not only because it showcases the better teams, but because they are the packers main competitor in the north.

Anyone disagree??? would you call me crazy if i said i am thinking of writing a letter to fox?? (obviously i would use spell check...)

I would write a letter or make a call to your local fox affiliate....if there is enough demand for a different game than the one they are showing they will eventually start showing the games people want to see....Its all about ratings my friend!!