Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    I had to have another DEVO fix...

    Found a few more rare videos, wanted to share them with you youngsters so you can experience what the Spud Boys were all about:

    DEVO performing "Uncontrollable Urge" on "Fridays" back in 1980

    Girl U Want

    Beautiful World (great song)

    Hope you like them!

    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  2. #2
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: I had to have another DEVO fix...

    Awesome Shock.
    We need to get you an energy dome... or do you already have one?
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #3
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: I had to have another DEVO fix...

    I would LOVE to have one for Christmas...
    ;D
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  4. #4
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: I had to have another DEVO fix...

    Do you want a blue or red one?

    http://www.clubdevo.com/mp/store.html

  5. #5
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: I had to have another DEVO fix...

    How many fixes a day are you up to now Shock?

    Thank God Devo is not hazardous to your health.

    "Its a beautiful world" is another one of my Devo favorites.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #6
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: I had to have another DEVO fix...

    "WVV" wrote:
    Do you want a blue or red one?

    http://www.clubdevo.com/mp/store.html
    A blue one would be awesome!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  7. #7
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: I had to have another DEVO fix...

    "singersp" wrote:
    How many fixes a day are you up to now Shock?

    Thank God Devo is not hazardous to your health.

    "Its a beautiful world" is another one of my Devo favorites.
    Man, if you only could have seen them in concert...
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  8. #8
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: I had to have another DEVO fix...

    Fun stuff, haven't listened to Devo forever.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  9. #9
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: I had to have another DEVO fix...

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    How many fixes a day are you up to now Shock?

    Thank God Devo is not hazardous to your health.

    "Its a beautiful world" is another one of my Devo favorites.
    Man, if you only could have seen them in concert...
    I never did. The only concerts I've been to was Alice Cooper, twice, (including the time at the St. Paul Civic Center when it was tear-gased), Aerosmith, KISS, Ted Nugent & Cheap trick.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  10. #10
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: I had to have another DEVO fix...

    "singersp" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    How many fixes a day are you up to now Shock?

    Thank God Devo is not hazardous to your health.

    "Its a beautiful world" is another one of my Devo favorites.
    Man, if you only could have seen them in concert...
    I never did. The only concerts I've been to was Alice Cooper, twice, (including the time at the St. Paul Civic Center when it was tear-gased), Aerosmith, KISS, Ted Nugent & Cheap trick.
    Around March of 1982 I saw them at the Northrup Auditorium on the U of MN campus - great show!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. DEVO IS BACK!!!!!
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-22-2009, 11:22 PM
  2. New (to me, believe it or not!) DEVO song
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 08:51 PM
  3. More classic DEVO...
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2007, 02:28 AM
  4. Another DEVO sighting!
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-20-2006, 09:49 PM
  5. DEVO strikes again!
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-03-2006, 12:14 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •