Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I got nobody

viks_fan21 is offline Asst. Coach

I got nobody

Guys, I'm more of a browser than an inputer so I don't really know anyone on this site. Everytime I scroll down the page I see viks_fan21's buddy list, consisting of a grand total of 0 members. This is really depressing so if anyone wants to talk football, fishing, or otherwise, feel free to add me to their list.

Thanks everyone.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Re: I got nobody

"viks_fan21" wrote:
    Guys, I'm more of a browser than an inputer so I don't really know anyone on this site. Everytime I scroll down the page I see viks_fan21's buddy list, consisting of a grand total of 0 members. This is really depressing so if anyone wants to talk football, fishing, or otherwise, feel free to add me to their list.

Thanks everyone.

You can add anyone to you buddy list. When you do that, see which ones are on IM, and go talk with them.. I am sure us Vikes fans will chat with ya..

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Dude, you gotta add buddies.

If we add you to ours it will not show up on your list.

Click on profiles of people and add them.

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

Ain't got nobody that I can depend on

Ain't got no one (Tengo a nadie)
    That I know of (No tengo a nadie)
    That I can depend on (No tengo a nadie)
    Ain't got no one

Got nobody
    No tengo a nadie

Seriously, though. Don't feel too bad about it. I try to avoid instant messaging (although you're entitled to like it). I feel that the abbreviation "Instant MSG'ing" is appropriate because it makes me nauseous, much like too much MSG will do to just about everyone. But I'll be your friend anyway. You know, like a "special" friend. :tard: 'Cuz I'm "special." You can feel sorry for me if it makes you feel superior. :cry:

And now for something completely unrelated to this topic: a man with three buttocks. Don't ask him to prove it, though. He'll just get offended.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Studio: Smart looking and confident announcer sitting at desk.

Announcer: And now for something completely different. A man with three buttocks!

Interviewer and Arthur Frampton, in interview studio.

Interviewer: Good evening, I have with me, Mr Arthur Frampton, who has...Mr. Frampton, I understand that you...er...as it were...have er...well, let me put it another way...I believe Mr. Frampton that whereas most people have - er - two...two...you...you
    Frampton: I'm sorry.
    Interviewer Ah yes, yes I see...Um, Are you quite comfortable?
    Frampton: Yes fine, thank you.
    Interviewer: (takes a quick glance at Frampton's bottom) Er, Mr Frampton... vis-ÃÂ*-vis...your...rump.
    Frampton: I beg your pardon?
    Interviewer: Er, your rump.
    Frampton: What?
    Interviewer: Your posterior....derriere...sit upon.
    Frampton: What's that?
    Interviewer: (whispers) ...Buttocks.
    Frampton: Oh, me bum!
    Interviewer: Sshhh! Well Mr. Frampton I understand Mr Frampton, you have a... 50% bonus in the...in the region of what you said.
    Frampton: I got three cheeks.
    Interviewer: Yes, yes, Splendid, splendid. Well...we were wondering, Mr Frampton, if you...could...see your way clear...
    Frampton: (seeing a camera moving round behind him) Here? What's that camera doing?
    Interviewer: Er, nothing, nothing at all, sir. We were wondering if you could see your way clear...to giving us...a quick... a quick... visual... Mr Frampton, will you take your trousers down?
    Frampton: What? (slapping away a hand from off-screen) 'Ere, get off! I'm not taking me trousers down on television. Who do you think I am?
    Interviewer: Please take them down.
    Frampton: No.
    Interviewer: Just a little bit.
    Interviewer: No, er ahem...(firmly) Now look here Mr Frampton... It's perfectly easy for somebody just to come along here to the BBC simply claiming... that they have a bit to spare in the botty department...but the point is Mr. Frampton... our viewers need proof.
    Frampton: I've been on Persian Radio...Get off! Arthur Figgis knows I've got three buttocks.
    Interviewer: How?
    Frampton: We go cycling together.

Cut to shot of two men riding tandem. The one behind (Graham) looks down, looks up and exclaims 'strewth'.

Announcer's desk: confident announcer again.
    Announcer: And now for something completely different. A man with three buttocks.

Interview studio again.

Interviewer: Good evening, I have with me, Mr Arthur Frampton, who... Mr. Frampton - I understand that you, as it were...well, let me put it another way...I believe Mr. Frampton that whereas most people...didn't we do this just now?
    Frampton: Er...yes.
    Interviewer: Well why didn't you say so?
    Frampton: I thought it was the continental version.

Announcer's desk: confident announcer.

Announcer: And now for something completely the same - a man with three buttocks. (phone on desk rings - he answers it) Hullo? ...Oh, did we. (puts phone down; to camera) And now for something completely different. A man with three noses.
    Off-screen Voice: He's not here yet!
    Announcer: Two noses?

Stock shot of audience of Woman's Institute type, applauding. A man flourishing a handferchief blows his nose. Then he puts his handkerchief inside his shirt and blows again. Stock shot of women applauding again.

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

Yeah, you need to add people you talk with on your list! Just go to their profile and click on "add to your buddy list" :lol:

Oh, Mine doesn't work right guys, I use Firefox and it doesn't even work right in the IE tab thingy. Sorry! :lol:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"BBQ Platypus" wrote:

Ain't got no one (Tengo a nadie)
    That I know of (No tengo a nadie)
    Ain't got no one

Got nobody
    No tengo a nadie

Seriously, though. Don't feel too bad about it. I try to avoid instant messaging (although you're entitled to like it). I feel that the abbreviation "Instant MSG'ing" is appropriate because it makes me nauseous, much like too much MSG will do to just about everyone. But I'll be your friend anyway. You know, like a "special" friend. :tard: 'Cuz I'm "special." You can feel sorry for me if it makes you feel superior. :cry:

And now for something completely unrelated to this topic: a man with three buttocks. Don't ask him to prove it, though. He'll just get offended.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Studio: Smart looking and confident announcer sitting at desk.

Announcer: And now for something completely different. A man with three buttocks!

Interviewer and Arthur Frampton, in interview studio.

Interviewer: Good evening, I have with me, Mr Arthur Frampton, who has...Mr. Frampton, I understand that you...er...as it were...have er...well, let me put it another way...I believe Mr. Frampton that whereas most people have - er - two...two...you...you
    Frampton: I'm sorry.
    [b]Interviewer[b] Ah yes, yes I see...Um, Are you quite comfortable?
    Frampton: Yes fine, thank you.
    Interviewer: (takes a quick glance at Frampton's bottom) Er, Mr Frampton... vis-ÃÂ*-vis...your...rump.
    Frampton: I beg your pardon?
    Interviewer: Er, your rump.
    Frampton: What?
    Interviewer: Your posterior....derriere...sit upon.
    Frampton: What's that?
    Interviewer: (whispers) ...Buttocks.
    Frampton: Oh, me bum!
    Interviewer: Sshhh! Well Mr. Frampton I understand Mr Frampton, you have a... 50% bonus in the...in the region of what you said.
    Frampton: I got three cheeks.
    Interviewer: Yes, yes, Splendid, splendid. Well...we were wondering, Mr Frampton, if you...could...see your way clear...
    Frampton: (seeing a camera moving round behind him) Here? What's that camera doing?
    Interviewer: Er, nothing, nothing at all, sir. We were wondering if you could see your way clear...to giving us...a quick... a quick... visual... Mr Frampton, will you take your trousers down?
    Frampton: What? (slapping away a hand from off-screen) 'Ere, get off! I'm not taking me trousers down on television. Who do you think I am?
    Interviewer: Please take them down.
    Interviewer: Just a little bit.
    Interviewer: No, er ahem...(firmly) Now look here Mr Frampton... It's perfectly easy for somebody just to come along here to the BBC simply claiming... that they have a bit to spare in the botty department...but the point is Mr. Frampton... our viewers need proof.
    Frampton: I've been on Persian Radio...Get off! Arthur Figgis knows I've got three buttocks.
    Interviewer: How?
    Frampton: We go cycling together.

Cut to shot of two men riding tandem. The one behind (Graham) looks down, looks up and exclaims 'strewth'.

Announcer's desk: confident announcer again.
    Announcer: And now for something completely different. A man with three buttocks.

Interview studio again.

Interviewer: Good evening, I have with me, Mr Arthur Frampton, who... Mr. Frampton - I understand that you, as it were...well, let me put it another way...I believe Mr. Frampton that whereas most people...didn't we do this just now?
    Frampton: Er...yes.
    Interviewer: Well why didn't you say so?
    Frampton: I thought it was the continental version.

Announcer's desk: confident announcer.

Announcer: And now for something completely the same - a man with three buttocks. (phone on desk rings - he answers it) Hullo? ...Oh, did we. (puts phone down; to camera) And now for something completely different. A man with three noses.
    Off-screen Voice: He's not here yet!
    Announcer: Two noses?

Stock shot of audience of Woman's Institute type, applauding. A man flourishing a handferchief blows his nose. Then he puts his handkerchief inside his shirt and blows again. Stock shot of women applauding again.
    Yes! Monty Python is the shit!

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

Oops. Meant to edit, accidentally quoted.

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

i dont have anybody on my buddy list either dude lol..i just post away rather than instant message
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

viks_fan21 is offline Asst. Coach

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Dude, you gotta add buddies.

If we add you to ours it will not show up on your list.

Click on profiles of people and add them.
    I figured that. I just didn't want to strike up a conversation where I would be unwanted. I know, I'm really lame.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Well there's been sayin' goin' round I began to think it's true
    It's awful hard to love someone when they don't care about you
    Once I had a lovin' gal the sweetest little thing in town
    But now she's gone and left me she done turn me down
    But I ain't got nobody nobody cares for me
    And I'm so sad and lonely won't somebody come and take chance with me

I'll sing you sweet love songs honey all of the time
    If you'll only be the pretty mama of mine
    Cause I ain't got nobody nobody cares for me
    Yeah I ain't got nobody...