Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

I give it a 10 for originality

Pulled an older man over the other day who I thought was driving under the influence. The guy was driving like an idiot. Anyway, I approached the car and made contact with the idiot driver. I proceeded through the normal license and registration spiel. He looks at me and states " Wait a minute". He then leans over to the glove compartment, opens it, and grabs a copy of the United States Bill of Rights. He holds it in front of me, points to it, and states verbatim "Where on here do you see that I need a drivers license and registration?" Now being unprepared for the question my only reaction is to laugh. Well guess what, he's not laughing. (these are the radicals we deal with near the nations capitol). Being somewhat educated, I tried to explain (sarcastically) to the nutjob the difference between state and federal laws. He doesn't want to hear it and says I'm picking on "him" and wants to know why I "only" pulled "him" over when the streets are jammed with idiot drivers. I said "I'll be right back". I wrote citations till my hand hurt, came back to his vehicle and had him sign them. I told the guy I have an answer to his question as to how I "only" pulled "him" over when there are bunch of idiot drivers on the road......I asked him if he had ever gone fishing? His reply was "yes". I asked him if when he went did he catch all the fish in the pond? His answer was of course "no". Have a nice day sir! :salute:

My Sergeant wants to forward the tape in to police funniest videos. I'll keep all of you informed.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Re: I give it a 10 for originality

Haha nice enl, you sure told him!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

So HOW MANY citations did you end up giving him??? :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

Wait, he doesn't catch every fish in the pond??? Aren't you supposed to? I do...
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

"cajunvike" wrote:
    I gave up at 5. Damn pressing hard for five copies stuff. I was familiarizing him with our "state" traffic laws.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    I gave up at 5. gol 'darnit pressing hard for five copies stuff. I was familiarizing him with our "state" traffic laws.
    He will probably show up in court with his copy of the Bill of Rights and "represent" himself...like John Muhammad did. That should be the sequel to your original traffic stop tape! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

damien927 is offline Asst. Coach

Are you sure he wasn't drunk? Did he have a license or did he just want to know why he needed it.....

Nice one with the fishing analogy!

Thanks Lotza!

vikingTurf Guest

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    Pulled an older man over the other day who I thought was driving under the influence. The guy was driving like an idiot. Anyway, I approached the car and made contact with the idiot driver. I proceeded through the normal license and registration spiel. He looks at me and states " Wait a minute". He then leans over to the glove compartment, opens it, and grabs a copy of the United States Bill of Rights. He holds it in front of me, points to it, and states verbatim "Where on here do you see that I need a drivers license and registration?" Now being unprepared for the question my only reaction is to laugh. Well guess what, he's not laughing. (these are the radicals we deal with near the nations capitol). Being somewhat educated, I tried to explain (sarcastically) to the nutjob the difference between state and federal laws. He doesn't want to hear it and says I'm picking on "him" and wants to know why I "only" pulled "him" over when the streets are jammed with idiot drivers. I said "I'll be right back". I wrote citations till my hand hurt, came back to his vehicle and had him sign them. I told the guy I have an answer to his question as to how I "only" pulled "him" over when there are bunch of idiot drivers on the road......I asked him if he had ever gone fishing? His reply was "yes". I asked him if when he went did he catch all the fish in the pond? His answer was of course "no". Have a nice day sir! :salute:

My Sergeant wants to forward the tape in to police funniest videos. I'll keep all of you informed.
    Apparently he made too much of the Matt Damon movie, "The Goodwill Hunting"

Freya is offline Team Alumni

That is funny. Nice work, enl.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

That's funny, some people are just nuts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast