Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 48
  1. #11
    Creep's Avatar
    Creep is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    343

    Re: i found the liquor!!!!

    La famiglia is not happy right now
    *FIGHTING FOR PEACE, IS LIKE FUCKING FOR CELIBACY.*

  2. #12
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: i found the liquor!!!!

    Was the beer in a proper storage facility on the other side of the island or was it out in the sun getting skunky.

    The whole stash could have gone bad.

    If that is the case, recommend we bring in the beer guillotine

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQyHAkO2rb0
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #13
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: i found the liquor!!!!

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Was the beer in a proper storage facility on the other side of the island or was it out in the sun getting skunky.

    The whole stash could have gone bad.

    If that is the case, recommend we bring in the beer guillotine

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQyHAkO2rb0

    the guy who stole it was kind enough to leave it all in a gigantic cooler set to 40 degrees ice cold!
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  4. #14
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: i found the liquor!!!!

    "mr.woo" wrote:





    it was in the most obvious place. the other side of the island. you know what they say. its always in the last place you look.
    so wadda ya say guys? am i forgiven
    ROFL YOU DID IT AGAIN WOO those exact same pictures were used by me in one of my threads

    found the liquor my ass, nice try tho


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  5. #15
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: i found the liquor!!!!

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:





    it was in the most obvious place. the other side of the island. you know what they say. its always in the last place you look.
    so wadda ya say guys? am i forgiven
    ROFL YOU DID IT AGAIN WOO those exact same pictures were used by me in one of my threads

    found the liquor my ass, nice try tho
    yeah because it was STOLEN and i got it back. i sure hope its the same beer. lol
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  6. #16
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: i found the liquor!!!!

    it wasnt stolen, those pictures were taken by my mercenaries of storages on your island before any reports of the liquor being "stolen"


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  7. #17
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: i found the liquor!!!!

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    it wasnt stolen, those pictures were taken by my mercenaries of storages on your island before any reports of the liquor being "stolen"
    lies and slander. youre full of it!
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  8. #18
    Billy Boy is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,426

    Re: i found the liquor!!!!

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    you shouldn't have lost it in the first place, compromised.
    damn. tough crowd
    The young ones lose stuff easily.
    And old people dont?
    ???

    Half the time they've lost themselves!
    :P


    All the kids my age pee their pants, it's the coolest.

  9. #19
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: i found the liquor!!!!

    "mr.woo" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    it wasnt stolen, those pictures were taken by my mercenaries of storages on your island before any reports of the liquor being "stolen"
    lies and slander. youre full of it!
    Really? I am?

    it was in the first thread that started this whole thing

    http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=88888914&topic=323 39.0



    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  10. #20
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: i found the liquor!!!!

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    it wasnt stolen, those pictures were taken by my mercenaries of storages on your island before any reports of the liquor being "stolen"
    lies and slander. youre full of it!
    Really? I am?

    it was in the first thread that started this whole thing

    http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=88888914&topic=323 39.0


    why dont you just come clean? everyone is tired of your lies.
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Countdown To Liquor Day
    By jessejames09 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 12:44 PM
  2. Pa. liquor board will teach workers to be bubbly
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 02:16 AM
  3. War with the Liquor Gaurdian!!!
    By Vikes_King in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 03:27 AM
  4. I just found out...
    By Lotza in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 12:30 AM
  5. I just found out...
    By KJ in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-18-2005, 02:56 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •