Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 120
  1. #21
    WBLVikeBabe's Avatar
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,614

    Re: I dare you Cajun!!

    Hmm wonder how long until Cajun will post in here???

    [move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

  2. #22
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: I dare you Cajun!!

    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Hmm wonder how long until Cajun will post in here???
    anytime soon.

  3. #23
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: I dare you Cajun!!

    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    I will donate $50 to P.P.O if Cajun takes WBL's bet.
    That is a great idea!! How bout everyone donates a certain amount of money if Cajun takes the bet?? :grin:
    So start making your pledges...if the total amount that goes to PP.O is a SIGNIFICANT amount, then I will take the bet (and I will post every day as much as I can)...BUT if you all don't come through with some serious cash for Webby, then I won't take the bet! Anyone who pledges and doesn't pony up will be ridiculed by me for eternity (all pledges should be made here in this thread and once an adequate amount is reached, I will announce the start of the one-week time period). Start making those pledges!!! The current total stands at $50 (if WVV's pledge was really serious, that is...if it isn't, then he gets to be the first one to be ridiculed).
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  4. #24
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: I dare you Cajun!!

    Cajun, $50 is serious, will be donated next Wednesday if you take the bet.

  5. #25
    Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,766

    Re: I dare you Cajun!!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    I will donate $50 to P.P.O if Cajun takes WBL's bet.
    That is a great idea!! How bout everyone donates a certain amount of money if Cajun takes the bet?? :grin:
    So start making your pledges...if the total amount that goes to PP.O is a SIGNIFICANT amount, then I will take the bet (and I will post every day as much as I can)...BUT if you all don't come through with some serious cash for Webby, then I won't take the bet! Anyone who pledges and doesn't pony up will be ridiculed by me for eternity (all pledges should be made here in this thread and once an adequate amount is reached, I will announce the start of the one-week time period). Start making those pledges!!! The current total stands at $50 (if WVV's pledge was really serious, that is...if it isn't, then he gets to be the first one to be ridiculed).
    Oh Snap! It's on now peeps!

    How much is a significant amount Caj?
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

  6. #26
    WBLVikeBabe's Avatar
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,614

    Re: I dare you Cajun!!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    I will donate $50 to P.P.O if Cajun takes WBL's bet.
    That is a great idea!! How bout everyone donates a certain amount of money if Cajun takes the bet?? :grin:
    So start making your pledges...if the total amount that goes to PP.O is a SIGNIFICANT amount, then I will take the bet (and I will post every day as much as I can)...BUT if you all don't come through with some serious cash for Webby, then I won't take the bet! Anyone who pledges and doesn't pony up will be ridiculed by me for eternity (all pledges should be made here in this thread and once an adequate amount is reached, I will announce the start of the one-week time period). Start making those pledges!!! The current total stands at $50 (if WVV's pledge was really serious, that is...if it isn't, then he gets to be the first one to be ridiculed).
    Ok come on everyone, you heard the man, start making your pledges!! !!!!! I will donate 40.00

    [move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

  7. #27
    Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,766

    Re: I dare you Cajun!!

    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    I will donate $50 to P.P.O if Cajun takes WBL's bet.
    That is a great idea!! How bout everyone donates a certain amount of money if Cajun takes the bet?? :grin:
    So start making your pledges...if the total amount that goes to PP.O is a SIGNIFICANT amount, then I will take the bet (and I will post every day as much as I can)...BUT if you all don't come through with some serious cash for Webby, then I won't take the bet! Anyone who pledges and doesn't pony up will be ridiculed by me for eternity (all pledges should be made here in this thread and once an adequate amount is reached, I will announce the start of the one-week time period). Start making those pledges!!! The current total stands at $50 (if WVV's pledge was really serious, that is...if it isn't, then he gets to be the first one to be ridiculed).
    Ok come on everyone, you heard the man, start making your pledges!! !!!!! I will donate 40.00
    Where are you people getting all of this money?! I didn't know PP.org was for the richies!
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

  8. #28
    WBLVikeBabe's Avatar
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,614

    Re: I dare you Cajun!!

    "Bdubya" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    I will donate $50 to P.P.O if Cajun takes WBL's bet.
    That is a great idea!! How bout everyone donates a certain amount of money if Cajun takes the bet?? :grin:
    So start making your pledges...if the total amount that goes to PP.O is a SIGNIFICANT amount, then I will take the bet (and I will post every day as much as I can)...BUT if you all don't come through with some serious cash for Webby, then I won't take the bet! Anyone who pledges and doesn't pony up will be ridiculed by me for eternity (all pledges should be made here in this thread and once an adequate amount is reached, I will announce the start of the one-week time period). Start making those pledges!!! The current total stands at $50 (if WVV's pledge was really serious, that is...if it isn't, then he gets to be the first one to be ridiculed).
    Ok come on everyone, you heard the man, start making your pledges!! !!!!! I will donate 40.00
    Where are you people getting all of this money?
    Well honestly I don't really have a lot of money at the time, but Webby pays for this website that we all love out of his own pocket and I have been a part of this community for some time now. I see it only fitting as a member and staff member to pitch in. I am by no means a "richie" and I'm not asking everyone to pitch in 40 or 50 bucks that's just what I chose to do. You can donate 1 dollar for all I care and Webby would still be greatful. Just give what you can!

    [move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

  9. #29
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: I dare you Cajun!!

    "Bdubya" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    I will donate $50 to P.P.O if Cajun takes WBL's bet.
    That is a great idea!! How bout everyone donates a certain amount of money if Cajun takes the bet?? :grin:
    So start making your pledges...if the total amount that goes to PP.O is a SIGNIFICANT amount, then I will take the bet (and I will post every day as much as I can)...BUT if you all don't come through with some serious cash for Webby, then I won't take the bet! Anyone who pledges and doesn't pony up will be ridiculed by me for eternity (all pledges should be made here in this thread and once an adequate amount is reached, I will announce the start of the one-week time period). Start making those pledges!!! The current total stands at $50 (if WVV's pledge was really serious, that is...if it isn't, then he gets to be the first one to be ridiculed).
    Oh Snap! It's on now peeps!

    How much is a significant amount Caj?
    I won't set a definite amount...BUT it needs to be over a thousand...I want Webby to benefit as much as possible from this. If VikeBabe can get 25 people to donate $40-50 each, then that would take it over a thousand...if she can't get 25 or so people to get involved in this worthy cause then it's not worth MY efforts. The gauntlet has been thrown down!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #30
    WBLVikeBabe's Avatar
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,614

    Re: I dare you Cajun!!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    "westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    I will donate $50 to P.P.O if Cajun takes WBL's bet.
    That is a great idea!! How bout everyone donates a certain amount of money if Cajun takes the bet?? :grin:
    So start making your pledges...if the total amount that goes to PP.O is a SIGNIFICANT amount, then I will take the bet (and I will post every day as much as I can)...BUT if you all don't come through with some serious cash for Webby, then I won't take the bet! Anyone who pledges and doesn't pony up will be ridiculed by me for eternity (all pledges should be made here in this thread and once an adequate amount is reached, I will announce the start of the one-week time period). Start making those pledges!!! The current total stands at $50 (if WVV's pledge was really serious, that is...if it isn't, then he gets to be the first one to be ridiculed).
    Oh Snap! It's on now peeps!

    How much is a significant amount Caj?
    I won't set a definite amount...BUT it needs to be over a thousand...I want Webby to benefit as much as possible from this. If VikeBabe can get 25 people to donate $40-50 each, then that would take it over a thousand...if she can't get 25 or so people to get involved in this worthy cause then it's not worth MY efforts. The gauntlet has been thrown down!
    Ok so ignore my previous comment, I guess now I am asking people to donate 40 or 50 bucks :???: :shock:

    [move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dead Fly + Dare - 'A' Grade = Angry Student
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 05:17 AM
  2. I triple-dog dare you: Boy's tongue stuck on pole
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 05:14 AM
  3. WTF..HOW DARE FOX CUT AWAY FROM THE GAME
    By pattyosviKING in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-26-2007, 08:18 AM
  4. Yo Cajun!
    By PacNWVike in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-25-2006, 05:43 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •