Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    CrazyVikingsFan is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: I dare you Cajun!!

The way i see it is that the people that give money are paying to see Cajun not make any sexual comments for a week. And when he fails( not if he fails but when) we get to see him holding a redsox sign. IMHO the bet should be more or i dont know why people are doing this. If i am missing something please tell me because like i said before in this thread i am confused!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"K-Rob18" wrote:
    The way i see it is that the people that give money are paying to see Cajun not make any sexual comments for a week. And when he fails( not if he fails but when) we get to see him holding a redsox sign. IMHO the bet should be more or i dont know. If i am missing something please tell me because like i said before in this thread i am confused!!
    The bet is between ONLY me and VikeBabe...we are the ONLY ones that can agree on its terms. You all are free to make suggestions...but the ONLY thing that you all can control is how much you want to pledge to PP.O to entice me to take VikeBabe's bet.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "K-Rob18" wrote:
    The way i see it is that the people that give money are paying to see Cajun not make any sexual comments for a week. And when he fails( not if he fails but when) we get to see him holding a redsox sign. IMHO the bet should be more or i dont know. If i am missing something please tell me because like i said before in this thread i am confused!!
    The bet is between ONLY me and VikeBabe...we are the ONLY ones that can agree on its terms. You all are free to make suggestions...but the ONLY thing that you all can control is how much you want to pledge to PP.O to entice me to take VikeBabe's bet.
    i know u just summed it up for me. Vikebabe offered you a bet and if you are asking people to pledge than they become involved too because they are pledging for you. You are right the bet is ONLY between you and Vikebabe so then why are you asking for people to pledge when the bet is ONLY between two people and not the pledgers. you guys should change the bet somehow to get pledgers involved or to be honest this sounds like a charity event.

thetrenches68OL is offline Asst. Coach

lets just scratch the entire bet and call it a week :roll:
    The Trenches are where Games are Decided

Hutch and K. Will baby

sig by PurplePeopleEaters

hey i just read what i wrote and it is kind of harsh. Dont get me wrong the pledges are going to a great cause it is just i dont like the reason why people are pledging!!!

Prophet Guest

I like the idea of raising money for the site, but, quite frankly, the bet is boring (with the exception of WBL in a bikini). A bet to raise money for the site is an excellent idea though. I think that the stakes have to be higher to draw interest though.

For example, if there is a bet between two members the losing member should have to do something like run in a string bikini or speedo across the parking lot during a tailgate party before a game so that it can be filmed and posted on the site. That way both participants in the bet have something to lose that would be funny to the rest of the nonparticipants that are putting up the coin for a donation to the site. Just a suggestion.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

I think its time to sunset this idea for now...Vikebabe won't bikini up on her end of the deal....Cajun shouldn't be made to cover any bets/pledges and I don't think he'll streak naked through Fedex Field on the home opener...and everyone is all up in arms about a fun and harmless idea. I appreciate the fundraising gesture as its a spendy site to keep up, but maybe another avenue might be more appropriate.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I tried...:sad:

Webby...I will be sending you a check soon as a consolation prize. It's been long overdue anyway...with all the enjoyment that I get here on this site...even this failed venture was fun for a day or two...it generated a few laughs and giggles.

Thanks for everything you do.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

I agree Webby. I still say the bet between Cajun and I would be funny but don't know how we would fit the pledges in there. Technically we raised 430 dollars so far. So what else can we do?

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Those were contingent on this contest taking place, I don't expect people to stick to it if they were doing so to egg on the contest.

Which is still funny, cause Cajun just loves to get people riled up and some folks always take the bait!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast