Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: I couldn't believe it

"V-Unit" wrote:
    I'm not the type to disturb famous people when they are just trying to have fun, so I didnt ask for his autograph. Autographs mean nothing to me anyways. I can remember the experience well enough and I don't need to prove I met him so no big deal.
    I am totally with you...I never ask for autographs either...unless it is a book signing, in which case it is always a gift for someone else and they are there to sign books anyway. I always get great stories from my encounters with famous people anyway...my Gary Coleman story is a hoot!!!

"What you talkin' 'bout, Willis?"
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"V-Unit" wrote:
    I'm not the type to disturb famous people when they are just trying to have fun, so I didnt ask for his autograph. Autographs mean nothing to me anyways. I can remember the experience well enough and I don't need to prove I met him so no big deal.
    I am totally with you...I never ask for autographs either...unless it is a book signing, in which case it is always a gift for someone else and they are there to sign books anyway. I always get great stories from my encounters with famous people anyway...my Gary Coleman story is a hoot!!!

"What you talkin' 'bout, Willis?"

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Only famous person I have ever met is Michael Jordan. No football players... I got his autograph though.

that is awesome tht so many people on here have met football players. I just wish I was one of them.
    That would be awsome to meet Jordan. I bet he was a pretty cool guy.

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Thats cool that he took time to talk to you.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

my cuzin played football with randall cunningham during jr high in the senior division, lol my cuzin started QB ahead of randall...my cuzin always tells that story...
    nice sig PPE u should have used that one in the contest and you would have beat the lions guy

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

"akvikefan89" wrote:
    "vegasvike" wrote:
    Ok as some of you know I currently attend UNLV, today I had some time between classes so I went to the library to print some notes for class. As I was turning the corner RANDALL CUNNINGHAM was coming from the opposite direction now keep in mind as a kid I use to watch him play for UNLV so he has always been my favorite so there I was with this stupid star struck look on my face and what makes things worse for a minute I couldn't say anything so he says "hey man how you doing?" and shook my hand. so I, like a fool, asked him to throw me a pass but htere was no footballs around which he pointed out so I told him that he could just throw my bottle of water to me, he laughed it off and said that he couldn't do thatbut it was cool meeting me. I would have posted this earlier but I had to work right after class. I thought that it was cool
    That's awesome Vegas Vike!
    I feel left out, I keep hearing about people on here meeting football players, but I don't see them here in Alaska. :cry: :lol:

I bet you carry a football with you everywhere from now on :lol: j/k

He probably didn't throw the water bottle, because if he did, it might hit someone, like, 80 yards away and knock them out. :wink: :lol:

That's an awesome story. I'm jealous.
    I should but I carry my camera around with me so I will get the pic
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

"toemaster6" wrote:
    I had the opportunity to attend the nfl rookie photo shoot again this year and met both troy williamson and ciatrick fason. That was pretty cool. Didn't get any photos with them which was kind of a bummer but life goes on. Also met braylon edwards, adam pacman jones, courtney roby (both titans) vincent jackson (chargers) and number of others. Plus getting paid for it which is always a bonus.
    dude I bet Pacman was a dick huh? I will never forget that stupid look he had at his party when he got drafted with that stupid "pimp" cup
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

toemaster6 is offline Rookie

Well all these kids looked pretty tired from the night before so he was how should i say subdued. He did start flappin his gums about how great he was in college only having one TD scored against him in his last two years. I said the titans play the raiders this year don't they. He agreed. Thats when i told him he had better be prepared to have a humbling experience that day when moss lights him up for at least three TD's. His teammate (roby) started busting up and giving jones a bit of a hard time to. Got to remember their all still kids and keep them in check with reality.
    This year the Vikes D is really going to find out if Farve tastes like chicken and to any Charger fans

THE CHARGERS SUCK!

"toemaster6" wrote:
    Well all these kids looked pretty tired from the night before so he was how should i say subdued. He did start flappin his gums about how great he was in college only having one TD scored against him in his last two years. I said the titans play the raiders this year don't they. He agreed. Thats when i told him he had better be prepared to have a humbling experience that day when moss lights him up for at least three TD's. His teammate (roby) started busting up and giving jones a bit of a hard time to. Got to remember their all still kids and keep them in check with reality.
    Hey Pacman...SYKE!!! Good one, toemaster6!!! :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12