PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

I am going to my first vikes game!

I am going to my first vikes game! and guess who it is against? THE PACKERS! I got 2nd row 20 yard line tickets to see vikes vs. pack in the dome. I am so excited. :grin:

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Re: I am going to my first vikes game!

man have fun take a sign so we can spot you ok.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Wear a huge novelty afro!

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

you have to dress up completely with vikings gear and carry a sign that says PP.O so we can spot you hoppefully on fan cam

Go vikes!!

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    I am going to my first vikes game! and guess who it is against? THE PACKERS! I got 2nd row 20 yard line tickets to see vikes vs. pack in the dome. I am so excited. :grin:
    Yeah . . . and you're gonna lose. Even though domes are stupid, and Lambeau's the KING of all places to play (b/c domes are for wimps that can't take the weather), we are gonna win. So have fun wasting your money and seeing Favre be the MAN!
    -Packer Pride-

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

"packerfan2theextreme4" wrote:
    Yeah . . . and you're gonna lose. Even though domes are stupid, and Lambeau's the KING of all places to play (b/c domes are for wimps that can't take the weather), we are gonna win. So have fun wasting your money and seeing Favre be the MAN!
    Just like you guys won that playoff game at Lamblow last year? I'll admit it though, Fav-Ray was the man that game...four interceptions, 216 yards, and a 55.4 QB rating :grin:

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

"Viking_Spirit" wrote:
    I am going to my first vikes game! and guess who it is against? THE PACKERS! I got 2nd row 20 yard line tickets to see vikes vs. pack in the dome. I am so excited. grin
    Just like you guys won that playoff game at Lamblow last year? I'll admit it though, Fav-Ray was the man that game...four interceptions, 216 yards, and a 55.4 QB rating grin
    thaaats the viking spirit im talkin about... lol ^^

have fun man, im still waitin on my first game.... since im only 15 its hard to do anything i want.... i need money, and a ride... and those dont come easy at my age...
    I might be abale to go to the Vikes/Falcons game this year, but my dad hasnt said if i will for sure, but man i wish i could go to one in the dome, it would be a dream come true...
    Have fun man!! Go Vikes

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

More like a garbage dump to me, reeking of inbred trash like yourself, and I wouldn't exactly consider that game a waste of money, how many of Favre's lame ducks do you estimate will be picked off in that game after he gets knocked on his posterior?

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

And what great players that our team has are gonna help your precious pacqueers win that game? an aging favre? A crappy defense? The onl way you will win tha game is if the refs interfere like last time the pack won. :roll:

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

i still hate Favre's miracales out of his azz