Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: I am finally done!

    Congrats, Ultra. You da man! Edumacation is a gol dern goood thang!!

  2. #12
    oddmanout22287 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    374

    Re: I am finally done!

    Electrical engineering? Doesn't that involve using imaginary numbers like i (square root of -1)? Because if it does, well... I could've used you in precal Ultra. Gratz for being coo' and stayin' in skoo'.
    PM me if you'd like a sig.

  3. #13
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: I am finally done!

    Congrats Ultra! :lol:

    I know you will find where to go from here. A suggestion....Does the school you graduated from have a placement service? They might know a company that needs someone with your education.
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

  4. #14
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: I am finally done!

    "oddmanout22287" wrote:
    Electrical engineering? Doesn't that involve using imaginary numbers like i (square root of -1)? Because if it does, well... I could've used you in precal Ultra. Gratz for being coo' and stayin' in skoo'.
    Square root of -1 is j. Come on! Irrational numbers are a snap. I hade to take calc, Trig, and physics...very intense on the math.

  5. #15
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: I am finally done!

    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    Congrats Ultra! :lol:

    I know you will find where to go from here. A suggestion....Does the school you graduated from have a placement service? They might know a company that needs someone with your education.
    Yes. They suck too. They emailed me some crap for Arby's!

  6. #16
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: I am finally done!

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "oddmanout22287" wrote:
    Electrical engineering? Doesn't that involve using imaginary numbers like i (square root of -1)? Because if it does, well... I could've used you in precal Ultra. Gratz for being coo' and stayin' in skoo'.
    Square root of -1 is j. Come on! Irrational numbers are a snap. I hade to take calc, Trig, and physics...very intense on the math.
    Why didn't you know the answer to that 'lights' problem I had last semester? (The answer was perfect squares) :lol: :lol:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

  7. #17
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: I am finally done!

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    Congrats Ultra! :lol:

    I know you will find where to go from here. A suggestion....Does the school you graduated from have a placement service? They might know a company that needs someone with your education.
    Yes. They suck too. They emailed me some crap for Arby's!
    Arby's? What in the he!! would they need with an electrical engineer? :lol:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

  8. #18
    nephilimstorm's Avatar
    nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,184

    Re: I am finally done!

    good news ultra...congrats

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Andover
    Posts
    1,013

    Re: I am finally done!

    "Prophet" wrote:
    Congrats Ultra! Good luck with your next endeavors. Might as well finish up with the BS degree now that you have the foundation down.
    I thought you already had a degree in BS. Just kidding. Seriously, congratulations!!!

    I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

  10. #20
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: I am finally done!

    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    Congrats Ultra! :lol:

    I know you will find where to go from here. A suggestion....Does the school you graduated from have a placement service? They might know a company that needs someone with your education.
    Yes. They suck too. They emailed me some crap for Arby's!
    Arby's? What in the he!! would they need with an electrical engineer? :lol:
    An electrical engineer cuts the roast beef. :lol:

    Congratz ultra!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. It's finally here
    By MediaLoca in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-30-2006, 04:04 PM
  2. Finally.....
    By TheAnimal93 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 01:53 AM
  3. I'm finally in!!!!
    By Bubba Jed in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 02:58 AM
  4. It s here finally!!!!!!
    By vikoles in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2003, 08:55 PM
  5. Finally...
    By PacNWVike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-07-2003, 09:11 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •