Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40
  1. #21
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: I am done supporting the T-Wolves!!!!

    I was happy for KG the person to get traded away from the Wolves.. just like I am happy for Ray Allen; that he got away from a annual losing campaign that is the Bucks.. The Bucks started over yet again this season.. we shall see.. as for the Wolves.. it is a losing battle until McHale is sent packing.. you only get so many chances at players like KG.. when you don't take advantage it is a shame.

    That is what turned alot of Packer fans against Thompson.. they felt that he squandered his chances with Favre at the helm. It is all in preception.. however McHale proved unworthy of even giving KG a formidible chance in the Twin Cities.. bright.. welcome to the annual loto watch..
    ;D

  2. #22
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: I am done supporting the T-Wolves!!!!

    "pack93z" wrote:
    I was happy for KG the person to get traded away from the Wolves.. just like I am happy for Ray Allen; that he got away from a annual losing campaign that is the Bucks.. The Bucks started over yet again this season.. we shall see.. as for the Wolves.. it is a losing battle until McHale is sent packing.. you only get so many chances at players like KG.. when you don't take advantage it is a shame.

    That is what turned alot of Packer fans against Thompson.. they felt that he squandered his chances with Favre at the helm. It is all in preception.. however McHale proved unworthy of even giving KG a formidible chance in the Twin Cities.. bright.. welcome to the annual loto watch..
    ;D
    Yeah but McFail is by far the Matt Millen of the NBA

  3. #23
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: I am done supporting the T-Wolves!!!!

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Why the hell is everyone so down on McHale.
    We know the Coach is really in charge and not the GM right....... Comeon.
    Mchale wouldn't make all these trades if the Head Coach wasn't telling him to..........;D(Cracking myself up this morning) ;D

    Seriously though.
    The whole NBA draft thing is just nuts.
    I watched most of it last night just so I could here the scouting reports on every kid taken just in case we traded the rights to our players for a player a team took.

    Crazy huh.

    Anyway, I kindof have to side with jkjuggalo and Formo on this one.

    They really wanted Love but why draft him at 3, when you can make a deal with another team, draft the consensus guy that should have gone at 3, get your guy and save some cash.
    I also like how they got rid of some contracts, picked up a 3 point shooter and got the guy they eventually wanted in Love, who by the way, isn't a piece of crap player if you ask me (regardless of his color
    ;D).

    Love gives us some nice pressence down low to help Jefferson out, and again, Miller fits nicely as a outside perimeter guy who should be able to exploit it when teams collapse down on Jeff and Love.

    My biggest head scratcher is why did they take Pekovic when he can't help us for at least 2 years.
    Is the plan to move him as well?
    I really thought they would go with Deandre Jordon instead.
    Probably not as good a player, but he would provide a body that could give Jefferson some rest or let him move back out to F.

    Again, the whole NBA draft thing just makes me scratch my head.

    And all you McHale haters, get offffffffff, again, its the Head Coach making all those trades and moves.
    ;D (Awwwwwwwhhhhaaaa hhhaaaa haaaaa ha aha ahhhhaa) ;D
    Do you have a link that states the Wolves operate in the TOA?


    I thought so

  4. #24
    dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,051

    Re: I am done supporting the T-Wolves!!!!

    i actually thot the trade they made was a smart one for them, they wanted love, and they got him and mike miller who is a reall good player, the wolves wont have that bad of a team next year

    Pissing on the Pack since 08'

  5. #25
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: I am done supporting the T-Wolves!!!!

    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Why the hell is everyone so down on McHale.
    We know the Coach is really in charge and not the GM right....... Comeon.
    Mchale wouldn't make all these trades if the Head Coach wasn't telling him to..........;D(Cracking myself up this morning) ;D

    Seriously though.
    The whole NBA draft thing is just nuts.

    I watched most of it last night just so I could here the scouting reports on every kid taken just in case we traded the rights to our players for a player a team took.

    Crazy huh.

    Anyway, I kindof have to side with jkjuggalo and Formo on this one.

    They really wanted Love but why draft him at 3, when you can make a deal with another team, draft the consensus guy that should have gone at 3, get your guy and save some cash.
    I also like how they got rid of some contracts, picked up a 3 point shooter and got the guy they eventually wanted in Love, who by the way, isn't a piece of crap player if you ask me (regardless of his color
    ;D).

    Love gives us some nice pressence down low to help Jefferson out, and again, Miller fits nicely as a outside perimeter guy who should be able to exploit it when teams collapse down on Jeff and Love.

    My biggest head scratcher is why did they take Pekovic when he can't help us for at least 2 years.
    Is the plan to move him as well?
    I really thought they would go with Deandre Jordon instead.
    Probably not as good a player, but he would provide a body that could give Jefferson some rest or let him move back out to F.

    Again, the whole NBA draft thing just makes me scratch my head.

    And all you McHale haters, get offffffffff, again, its the Head Coach making all those trades and moves.

    ;D (Awwwwwwwhhhhaaaa hhhaaaa haaaaa ha aha ahhhhaa) ;D
    Do you have a link that states the Wolves operate in the TOA?


    I thought so
    No but I've given you enough threads to tell you who really makes the calls in our TOA!!



    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  6. #26
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: I am done supporting the T-Wolves!!!!

    "olson_10" wrote:
    damnit, you beat me to it

    im also done..i love my teams, but this wolves team doesnt deserve fans, plain and simple
    I suggest you another NBA team to root for












    ;D
    El underdog.

  7. #27
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: I am done supporting the T-Wolves!!!!

    "El" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    damnit, you beat me to it

    im also done..i love my teams, but this wolves team doesnt deserve fans, plain and simple
    I suggest you another NBA team to root for












    ;D
    People think the T-Wolves are in bad shape? The Knicks may be
    in worse shape than the Timberpuppies. ;D

  8. #28
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: I am done supporting the T-Wolves!!!!

    What it is is that so many people are tired of being burned by McFail. The Mayo deal is exactly that.
    Right now we know the team will loose. But the fact that the fans need something to sat leat draw interest in the team is crucial. Mayo and Jefferson would of made a nice combo. Add another player to the mix and the T-wolves would of had a playoff potential team. A co-worker of mine was at the draft party. He even said that when they picked Mayo it was
    a feeling like last year when the Vikes Picked AD. Finally something to be excited abouit.
    The Buzz all through the night and even after he left ws what number he ws going to wear since #32 ws already in use so that he could be the first one to get a Jersey.
    I would of never of been able to tell since he came in the next day looking like someone had just shot his dog, because he just heard the news.
    I am going to say this now Love will be a Bust, Mayo will be an all-star and this will look just like the Foye-Roy deal that the wolves made as well. In fact I predict that T-Jack(You all know how I feel)
    ;D will have more of an impact for the Vikes than Love will have for the Wolves.

  9. #29
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,468

    Re: I am done supporting the T-Wolves!!!!

    The Knicks suck, if you need a team to root for... Look out for the Brooklyn Nets featuring LeBron James.

    I can't wait. I'll be at every game.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  10. #30
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: I am done supporting the T-Wolves!!!!

    "C" wrote:
    The Knicks suck,


    El underdog.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I'm done supporting C-Pep
    By MensaTice in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 10-21-2005, 04:22 PM
  2. Supporting Purplepride.org
    By Webby in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-14-2005, 01:55 AM
  3. T-Wolves
    By billvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-01-2004, 08:11 PM
  4. Wolves Win!!
    By LAVike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-29-2004, 11:01 PM
  5. t-wolves
    By amavikesfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-22-2004, 07:38 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •