Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

I am done supporting the T-Wolves!!!!

Thank God the Vikings Don't have a FO as fucked up as the T-Wolves!!

Mayo heads to Memphis, Love to Minnesota
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2008/news/story?id=3463045

By Chad Ford
    ESPN.com

The Minnesota Timberwolves aren't holding onto O.J. Mayo for long. Two league sources told ESPN.com that the Wolves have reached an agreement in principle with the Memphis Grizzlies that will send the draft rights of Mayo, Marko Jaric, Antoine Walker and Greg Buckner to the Grizzlies in return for the draft rights to Kevin Love, Mike Miller, Brian Cardinal and Jason Collins.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: I am done supporting the T-Wolves!!!!

damnit, you beat me to it

im also done..i love my teams, but this wolves team doesnt deserve fans, plain and simple
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

"olson_10" wrote:
    damnit, you beat me to it

im also done..i love my teams, but this wolves team doesnt deserve fans, plain and simple
    It will be funny watching this team with maybe a 1000 fans every home game

we actually essentially moved DOWN 2 spots in the draft, and gave up a far better player, AND Then 2 very valuable soon to be expiring contracts..YOWZA
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

"olson_10" wrote:
    we actually essentially moved DOWN 2 spots in the draft, and gave up a far better player, AND Then 2 very valuable soon to be expiring contracts..YOWZA
    I am trying to figure out how this deal helps us. We have another PF Jefferson needs to move back to the PF position and not the C where he was made t play. then also why trade Chalmers? If we were going to trade Mayo? I am happy to be rid of Marko but the trade is. How many Bad trades do we need to make? Brandon Roy? Yeah that one worked well for us. Foye is decent but he is no Roy. Joe Smith Debacle. KG trade. Bad draft Picks. Mayo would of given us points and at least put Butts in the seat. We Would and I really belive we would of been one solid player away from making a serious run at teh playoffs at least.
    Fuck Kevin McFail. Every bit of legendary status
    he had in MN is officially gone

"Garland" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    I am trying to figure out how this deal helps us. We have another PF Jefferson needs to move back to the PF position and not the C where he was made t play. then also why trade Chalmers? If we were going to trade Mayo? I am happy to be rid of Marko but the trade is. How many Bad trades do we need to make? Brandon Roy? Yeah that one worked well for us. Foye is decent but he is no Roy. Joe Smith Debacle. KG trade. Bad draft Picks. Mayo would of given us points and at least put Butts in the seat. We Would and I really belive we would of been one solid palyer away from making a serious run at teh playoffs at least.
    lol man, it just doesnt help us at all..its beyond idiotic

OK I am not trying to sound racist and I know it seems obvious but what is his facination with the Big White ids. I seriously belive that he is trying to relive his playing days through everyone else. The trades with Boston the "Big White Kids". I feel sorry for Love since he will be given no chance to prove himself in the eyes of the few fans that are left.

I actually gave up on them after they lost to the Lakers in 04 and then sucked ever so worse since, so I had a head start. Then when they drafted Mayo, I imagined myself being able to show interest in a building young team. Then this trade? Thank Jebuz we got the Wild during the winter.

Formo is offline Team Alumni

"DeathtoDenny" wrote:
    I actually gave up on them after they lost to the Lakers in 04 and then sucked ever so worse since, so I had a head start. Then when they drafted Mayo, I imagined myself being able to show interest in a building young team. Then this trade? Thank Jebuz we got the Wild during the winter.
    Amen.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

Formo is offline Team Alumni

"Garland" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    I am trying to figure out how this deal helps us. We have another PF Jefferson needs to move back to the PF position and not the C where he was made t play. then also why trade Chalmers? If we were going to trade Mayo? I am happy to be rid of Marko but the trade is. How many Bad trades do we need to make? Brandon Roy? Yeah that one worked well for us. Foye is decent but he is no Roy. Joe Smith Debacle. KG trade. Bad draft Picks. Mayo would of given us points and at least put Butts in the seat. We Would and I really belive we would of been one solid player away from making a serious run at teh playoffs at least.
    Fuck Kevin McFail. Every bit of legendary status
    he had in MN is officially gone
    I can't say I'm done supporting the Wolves, but I WILL say that McHale is a moron, and I wish nothing but the WORST for the Wolves ONLY to open Taylor's eyes and FIRE McHale's ass.
    Not only fire him, but send him down a flaming chute of inferno, to the DEPTHS of the 7th layer of Hell.
    Seriously.

Then, I will wish for nothing but the BEST for our beloved Wolves.
    McFail just hit Millen status.
    DAMNIT!
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast