Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Congrats not only on the wedding, happiness for the daughter, and new members of the family, but congrats to the PURPLE wedding. That is something to be proud of in itself.
    We're bringing purple back.

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    How to let your little girl go

I prefer simply not doing it. Introduce Mr. "I-wanna-be-your-son-in-law" to Mr "Semi-auto-in-your-face". then hug your little girl, tell her that she'll thank you someday, and go on about your business.

The alternate option would be to point out to Mr. "Perspective son-in-law" that he had better be a Viking fan, he'd better raise his kids to be Viking fans, and if he EVER crosses the line and does something that infuriates you, you will simply reach out to the PPO community and have him "disappeared".

That's how I see it.

Caine
    That is about how things went down when I first met him. I simply told him that I am not afraid to go back to prison.

Formo is offline Team Alumni
    Congrats Mr. Sioux! I must have missed your facebook status on this (maybe because I've been too busy celebrating the great revenge win this past Sunday.. -=wink wink=-), hopefully he's a Viking fan though!

Look forward to seeing you again at this years tailgate with all your glorious meats (yes, I want your meat in my mouff).
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    How to let your little girl go

I prefer simply not doing it. Introduce Mr. "I-wanna-be-your-son-in-law" to Mr "Semi-auto-in-your-face". then hug your little girl, tell her that she'll thank you someday, and go on about your business.

The alternate option would be to point out to Mr. "Perspective son-in-law" that he had better be a Viking fan, he'd better raise his kids to be Viking fans, and if he EVER crosses the line and does something that infuriates you, you will simply reach out to the PPO community and have him "disappeared".

That's how I see it.

Caine
    Caine

Your knowledge knows no bounds. I am in awe.

Quote Originally Posted by Formo View Post
    Congrats Mr. Sioux! I must have missed your facebook status on this (maybe because I've been too busy celebrating the great revenge win this past Sunday.. -=wink wink=-), hopefully he's a Viking fan though!

Look forward to seeing you again at this years tailgate with all your glorious meats (yes, I want your meat in my mouff).
    His first Vikings game was New Years against the Bears. He was there at the tailgate. He is a Vikings fan. We got him a Jared Allen jersey for Christmas and when he opened it it, he told my daughter it was her boyfriends jersey (she is a big Jared Allen fan)

Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Congratulations ND!

Whether your daughter is married or not, she will always be daddy's girl.
    Singer.....that may be exactly what I wanted to hear.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NDVikingFan66 View Post
    His first Vikings game was New Years against the Bears. He was there at the tailgate. He is a Vikings fan. We got him a Jared Allen jersey for Christmas and when he opened it it, he told my daughter it was her boyfriends jersey (she is a big Jared Allen fan)
    Well thats the important part covered to start with. I've got that pleasure to wait for - assuming my daughter gets married - so can't offer any advice. Having said that I've told her a few times that I have a questionnaire on my PC for any prospective boyfriend. The moment one gets to be around for a prolonged period then I'll be printing it out and handing to him to fill in. She thinks I'm kidding but I'll make up one and do it just to annoy her that little bit - because I'm her Dad and I'm allowed to do such things
    Last edited by AngloVike; 04-04-2012 at 08:03 AM.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Traveling_Vike is offline Coordinator
    Congrats ND! Sounds like she found a good one. Does he wear a mullet?

But... you said the purple was ONE of the colors. Unless the others are white and gold, are we going to have a problem?

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by NDVikingFan66 View Post
    For those of you who did not see my facebook post, I am about to welcom a son in law to my family. My oldest daughter LaCarra is getting married next spring.

For those of you who have had to go through the process of letting one of their little girls go, I would appreciate any advice.

On a side note, one of her wedding colors is purple. Did Iraise her right or what?
    Congrats ND! My daughter will dread the dating years because shes gonna have a hard time finding a viking fan in sconnie and I will not let a cheesedick in my house!

Hope the wedding goes well!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Dibbzz is offline Starter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast