Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

I admit it... I was wrong about something.

I had 2nd row 20 yard line tickets to the game so that meant that the Cheerleaders were standing less than 10 feet away from me. I now completely regret ever starting the topic "draft new cheerleaders". Those chicks are HOT! We got a few pictures of them up close and some of them are just plain smokin'.

Those 2nd half uni's are awesome. The dude right near me was freaking them out though. They had to call security over. He was yelling at the ref, Favre, chanting "vicodin" over and over and other things. The cheerleaders were trying to smile. It was hilarious.

Anyways... anyone who says that the cheerleaders are ugly is plain, downright wrong. Sure, there are hotter ones out there but please... see these chicks in person before you say anything. I was one of those people.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: I admit it... I was wrong about something.

Glad you had a great time at the game PPE. Sitting by the cheerleaders sure helps!! lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Glad you had a great time at the game PPE. Sitting by the cheerleaders sure helps!! lol
    No kidding! :lol:

CanadaViking is offline Pro-Bowler

Your a pervert, but hey, so I am I!!

Cheers!!

"CanadaViking" wrote:
    Your a pervert, but hey, so I am I!!

Cheers!!
    LOL! True true...

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    I had 2nd row 20 yard line tickets to the game so that meant that the Cheerleaders were standing less than 10 feet away from me. I now completely regret ever starting the topic "draft new cheerleaders". Those chicks are HOT! We got a few pictures of them up close and some of them are just plain smokin'.

Those 2nd half uni's are awesome. The dude right near me was freaking them out though. They had to call security over. He was yelling at the ref, Favre, chanting "vicodin" over and over and other things. The cheerleaders were trying to smile. It was hilarious.

Anyways... anyone who says that the cheerleaders are ugly is plain, downright wrong. Sure, there are hotter ones out there but please... see these chicks in person before you say anything. I was one of those people.
    i never really said they were ugly! i had no idea what people are talking about!!! thats why in samdawg's sig i wrote "they aren't that ugly!"

Go vikes!!

"Lotzapurple119" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

i never really said they were ugly! i had no idea what people are talking about!!! thats why in samdawg's sig i wrote "they aren't that ugly!"
    I wasn't talking about you :lol:

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

haha. i know. wasn't defending' anything.
    i just thought your story was funny. so is that what keeped you alive during the first half?

Go vikes!!

"Lotzapurple119" wrote:
    haha. i know. wasn't defending' anything.
    i just thought your story was funny. so is that what keeped you alive during the first half?
    :lol: I guess so. I have a picture of me during halftime... man am I pissed.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

I bet if that 56 yard field goal landed in your lap, you would have a broken woody.....LMAO....

Glad to see you had a great time PPE......

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast