Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Re: hypothetical question! (its a good one)

This may be the perverted side of me talking here but...

The second the two hot blonds standing in the corner next to the bar whip out the double header and proceed to "go to town" on each other, I've lost all interest in Sharper, Williams and whoever the hell else may be around.

TWill is welcome though, he can be the official drool mopper.
    His agent could make a statement saying that all of this drool mopping has really focused his hand eye coordination and he's ready for a great season.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"mr.woo" wrote:
    okay ive been saving this question for when it gets boring on here and for me that happens everday so here goes!

Say the vikings started the next season off 5-0. you decide to throw a litttle "boat party" to celebrate. there are
    strippers there and various sexual parephenelia lying around. everything is going good. you stop at a dock real quick and a few of the vikings stars come up to your boat. they wanna join in on the party! how awsome is that! only bad thing is if they get caught the nfl could suspend them and there goes the promising season! but if you did you could tell every one you got drunk with darren sharper, pat williams, and chester taylor. what would you do?
    I would direct them to the nearest PRIVATE club...one where they could stay out of trouble...and more importantly....out of the media limelight!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:

The second the two hot blonds standing in the corner next to the bar whip out the double header and proceed to "go to town" on each other, I've lost all interest in Sharper, Williams and whoever the hell else may be around.

His agent could make a statement saying that all of this drool mopping has really focused his hand eye coordination and he's ready for a great season.
    well
    dont think anyone blames you there!
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

Property0f is offline Pro-Bowler

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:
    okay ive been saving this question for when it gets boring on here and for me that happens everday so here goes!

Say the vikings started the next season off 5-0. you decide to throw a litttle "boat party" to celebrate. there are
    strippers there and various sexual parephenelia lying around. everything is going good. you stop at a dock real quick and a few of the vikings stars come up to your boat. they wanna join in on the party! how awsome is that! only bad thing is if they get caught the nfl could suspend them and there goes the promising season! but if you did you could tell every one you got drunk with darren sharper, pat williams, and chester taylor. what would you do?
    I would direct them to the nearest PRIVATE club...one where they could stay out of trouble...and more importantly....out of the media limelight!
    Seriously, why would you want a bunch of nfl players to take all the girls?

Shoot, im selfish..leave em on the dock.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I would NOT let them on.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"Property0f" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:

Seriously, why would you want a bunch of nfl players to take all the girls?

Shoot, im selfish..leave em on the dock.
    VERY good point.
    We can leave them the plump one.
    They can fight over her like a pack of ravaged animals, or walk over to the bar and take their pick of the hotties.

davike is offline Team Alumni

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:

With your pic thing you can say anything and it won't sound bad for you

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

A few quick points.

As a Vikings fan, I'd know better than to get that excited over 5-0.

If my party is going that great on it's own, why would I want the pros (the players, not the strippers) there to take it over.

I'd give them the boot, take some quick pics and notify the coach and the media.
    If these guys haven't learned their lesson by now, I certainly don't want them to be a part of the team.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12