Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Husband pulls over his deputy wife twice

ELKO, Nev. - An off-duty Elko County sheriff's deputy was arrested on charges of driving under the influence of alcohol after her husband, a fellow deputy, pulled her over.

Charlotte Moore, 36, a jail deputy, was off duty driving her 2004 Pontiac Grand Am on Saturday when she was pulled over by her husband, Elko County Sheriffs Deputy Mike Moore, a police report said.

In two separate accounts of the incident, Mike Moore indicated she initially was pulled over for either speeding or making an illegal turn.

She allegedly left before being administered a portable breathalyzer test, the Elko Daily Free Press reported.

Mike Moore pulled her over again and called for backup. He left shortly after another officer arrived.

Mike Moore was following procedure when he asked for backup, Elko County Undersheriff Rocky Gonzalez told the newspaper.

Neither Mike nor Charlotte Moore was available for comment Monday. She reportedly had been drinking approximately two hours earlier at a downtown business group's wine walk, the newspaper said.

Charlotte Moore was released on Sunday and placed on paid administrative leave.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070813/ap_on_fe_st/odd_deputy_arrested;_ylt=AgwTYWao.oiUUA4UNe7giX4sQ E4F

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Husband pulls over his deputy wife twice

Maybe she should have offered him "favors" in return for being let off easy!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Guess he ain't gettin' no satisfaction tonight. Then again, maybe that was the reason he pulled her over in the first place.
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

I think somebody planted the alcohol on the female deputy before she was stopped by the male deputy.
    She was framed!
    I'm sick of people conspiring against the police!
    I'm getting a protest together!

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

I think somebody planted the alcohol on the female deputy before she was stopped by the male deputy.
    She was framed!
    It was the husband! He did it! There's another woman! (or man? ewww. maybe the butler. It's always the butler. Are there female butlers?) That's where he's gettin his satisfaction! I should've known...
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust

What a dick. He must be a real fun guy :

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"farvathevikinglover" wrote:
    She was framed!
    It was the husband! He did it! There's another woman! (or man? ewww. maybe the butler. It's always the butler. Are there female butlers?) That's where he's gettin his satisfaction! I should've known...
    YES...there ARE female butlers!
    I know because my wife was one in a past career...but no, the only butler that this guy is gonna get is a BUTTler...once he realizes that no other woman is gonna wanna sleep with him for being such a stickler with his own wife.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I smell a divorce coming!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

I think he did the right thing. If she is out drinking and driving he might have just saved a life. I am sure more often than not police will give another officer a warning. Too often the officer becomes the judge and jury and let's an offender go.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Yep, he did do the right thing, but how stupid was his freakin' wife!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast