Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Huh?

bono is offline Hall of Famer

Huh?

As many of you man NOT know: I've been lobbying for a new "thingy" under my name.
    For some time now, it's been "Coach"...HATED IT...WANTED SOMETHING THAT SCREAMED 'BONOSUGARAY'...I was instructed to see the man w/ the power, Web-Ster about this matter...never got a response...
    Just a little while ago, it hit me: open up your most recent thread and check and see if the "thingy" has been changed.
    YES. INDEED.
    But I'm not happy about it. What the HECK is this mess: PPO Cliff Clavin?

I could have SWORN I begged and pleaded for one of the amazing following (and not in any particular order): Veruca Salt, BizzyBoneThugs...[crap! I forgot the rest. I guess this is what I get for messin' w/ you babes around here]

ANYWAYS...I come to you tried and true residents of PurplePride and ask that you join forces w/ me and help persuade Web-Ster to GIVE ME WHAT I ASK FOR, OR GIVE ME WAR! >
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

Re: Huh?

You have to earn your title, and asking for one is not a good idea. Webby gives you a title when you deserve one.
    "God has blessed me tremendously. I'd be a fool to complain."
    "From what I understand, the coaches will put the best 11 on the field."
    -Tyrell Johnson

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Webby will give you whatever nickname he wants. Deal with it. You probably narrowly avoided PP.O crack head or PP.O bipolar flip-flopper so be happy.

vikeswin2005 is offline Hall of Famer

LMAO yeah I got one out of the blue a few weeks back

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

I think it should be changed to Rev Jim (Ignatowski), as they both see the world from a ....different angle, delussion, haze ???

thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

Thats what u get for messing with the purple.Convert now to "vikingism" and there is a chance u will get what u desire

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"bono" wrote:
    As many of you man NOT know: I've been lobbying for a new "thingy" under my name.
    For some time now, it's been "Coach"...HATED IT...WANTED SOMETHING THAT SCREAMED 'BONOSUGARAY'...I was instructed to see the man w/ the power, Web-Ster about this matter...never got a response...
    Just a little while ago, it hit me: open up your most recent thread and check and see if the "thingy" has been changed.
    YES. INDEED.

I could have SWORN I begged and pleaded for one of the amazing following (and not in any particular order): Veruca Salt, BizzyBoneThugs...[crap! I forgot the rest. I guess this is what I get for messin' w/ you babes around here]

ANYWAYS...I come to you tried and true residents of PurplePride and ask that you join forces w/ me and help persuade Web-Ster to GIVE ME WHAT I ASK FOR, OR GIVE ME WAR! >
    The title of the thread about sums it up ... "Huh?"

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

i'm too cranky to talk about this
    We're bringing purple back.

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

"bono" wrote:
    YES. INDEED.

Waah, waah, waah, quit your whining.
    :'(
    Start your own website and you can give yourself any title your bizarro mind can think up.
    Until then, you'll take the name Webby gives you and you'll like it.

You know what you can do if you don't like it.
    >

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Veruca Salt, BizzyBoneThugs?

Gee how original.

If you have not noticed our titles are unique.

I think yours is pretty sweet.
    Would you rather have PPO Normy?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast