Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HS Football

viks_fan21 is offline Asst. Coach

HS Football

Well, I'm guessing that everyones school football season is over. So, how did it go for you guys. It went awful for me, i am a freshman at a 5A school. Basically it's a big school. But, it went so bad that i wasn't even a starter. However, I managed to get 2 starts at DE and played all special teams. My team finished 6-3 and we started dominating by the end of the year. We finished on a 6 game win streak. Hopefully it will carry on to next year.

So, just a brief summary of everyones football season.

SamDawg84 Guest

Re: HS Football

hey im a freshman too man. but i get treated like a senoir lol thanks to danny and his friends lol

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Im a junior. We play Group 4. Which is the biggest here, but we're the smallest group 4 school in our group. Most of the schools we play are at least 2 or 3 times bigger than ours.

Our season isn't over until Thanksgiving though. We're currently 0-8, but we should have won 2 games, we really got robbed.

6of the 8 teams we've played are in the playoffs now, so it's not like we lost to bad teams. We never really got blown out either. Like our coach says "We're the best 0-8 team in the Nation"

We have only 4 or 5 starting seniors, so we have lots of returning starters for next year. And JV for the past two years, have been 7-2, and 7-2. Our freshman team is 8-1 and has a great RB, so we have a lot coming up and returning for next year.

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

I am a junior. I got to start at linebacker this year. We finshed 6-3 and ended up losing in the playoffs 12 to 9.

natethegreat is offline Pro-Bowler

i dont play football but our high school team is in the state AA championship game at the dakotadome in vermillion, Yankton vs. SF Og........Go Bucks!!!!

I'm a sophmore and I played JV for a 3A School (Red River High)...we lost our first 6 but we finally started putting it together and we won our last 3 game (total score of 84-41) and our varisty only won one game but we will have a pretty decent team next year...I played left tackle and d end, and I also longsnapped.

Our entire coaching staff resigned, besides 2. Well it was either that or getting fired. They went 3-6 with a group that should've atleast gone to the playoffs (they also had most of the state winning track team, atleast all the sprinters).

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Little word to the wise ... go play rugby and have some real fun. HS football is way overrated IMO ......

"PurpleNGold>YellowNGreen" wrote:
    Our entire coaching staff resigned, besides 2. Well it was either that or getting fired. They went 3-6 with a group that should've atleast gone to the playoffs (they also had most of the state winning track team, atleast all the sprinters).
    I know what you mean. We had 3 different head coaches in three years, this year's the first one that returned since the 2002 coach.

fred3105 is offline Coordinator

My school was like 4-6 or so in 5a, which is the largest in Texas. Our football team is sad and they always get made fun of because my school dominates every sport exept football.
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast