Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Navycoach is offline Starter

Re: How will you die?

"cajunvike" wrote:
    While engaged in a passionate menage a trois with a hot blonde and even hotter brunette, your redheaded wife comes in and demands her share as well. Unable to keep up with three nymphomanical vixens who are insatiable, your heart finally gives out after 10 hours of mind-blowing sex and you come and go at the same time!!! :evil4:
    Dare to dream...

ryanmurphy is offline Pro-Bowler

While playing baseball, a disgruntled player beats you to death with a bat.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    While engaged in a passionate menage a trois with a hot blonde and even hotter brunette, your redheaded wife comes in and demands her share as well. Unable to keep up with three nymphomanical vixens who are insatiable, your heart finally gives out after 10 hours of mind-blowing sex and you come and go at the same time!!! :evil4:

That's not death, that is Heaven... I would rather have that then dying in my sleep..

2beersTommy is online now Team Alumni

"cajunvike" wrote:
    but before going ..he clicked his red ruby shoes and said 3 times..theres no taste like bone.. j/k cajun lol

6-KINGS Guest

While sunbathing in your yard, a commercial airliner accidentally unloads its waste tank. You are impaled by several spears of frozen urine which fall from 30,000 feet above you

I KNEW IT I JUST KNEW IT!!!!

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

You attempt to go for a swim in the hotel pool after having one too many drinks late one night. Once in the deep end, it dawns on you that you don't know how to swim. You struggle violently as your lungs begin to fill up with water, but it does little good; you drown to death. Your body isn't seen until the following morning.

lol wtf

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

CynicalVike is offline Starter

Here is mine.

While on a hunting trip, you are "accidently" shot in the face by your friend with a shotgun. Your lifeless (and headless) body falls to the ground with a resounding thud.

I can actually see this happening! :shock:
    I used to be indecisive, now I m not so sure!

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

well this is pleasent...

You are taken hostage as part of a bank robbery. When law enforcement refuses to meet the demands of the suspect, the suspect shoots you in the head to prove to the cops that he means business.

simonsparre is offline Pro-Bowler

You put an excessive amount of lighter fluid onto a charcoal grill. Upon lighting the grill, you are engulfed in flames and are burned alive.
    Brett Favre:

A disgruntled coworker beats you to death with a computer keyboard.

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

LOL^^

Joe Buck-

After swallowing several capsules which you thought were pain relievers, you're told that you were given "foam animal in a capsule" capsules as a joke. The foam animals expand to twenty times their original size, causing a major intestinal obstruction. Unable to pass solid waste, you die from self-toxification.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast