Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: How strong is your loyalty?

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I'd like to get either the norseman tat or the old school V but I don't think I can handle the pain!!
    Its not that bad, just an annoying feeling. The shoulder is ok, the inner bicep; that is the worst!

Besides, you live in Sconny! You should have a tolerance built-up to annoying things! :lol:

mark is offline Asst. Coach

I once killed a man simply because he was wearing green and yellow socks
    <!--
    sig -->

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"mark" wrote:
    :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

I really think anyone that has been a Vikes fans since the 60's is pretty hardcore. Anyone who sticks with their team through 4 Super Bowl losses and the screwings by the officials (a la Drew Pearson) and the other stuff the Vikes have gone through is pretty die hard. SKOL! to all of you old school Vikes fans!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"ltrey33" wrote:
    "mark" wrote:

I really think anyone that has been a Vikes fans since the 60's is pretty hardcore. Anyone who sticks with their team through 4 Super Bowl losses and the screwings by the officials (a la Drew Pearson) and the other stuff the Vikes have gone through is pretty die hard. SKOL! to all of you old school Vikes fans!
    Hey now. Don't leave out us Youngins. I went through '98 like the rest of you. I went through us going 5-11. It is much harder never seeing the vikings make the super bowl then you would think. :evil:

i taught my dog bennet to balance a treat on his nose until i yell vikings and then bam he snaps it into his mouth....also when the vikes score he goes crazy pry cuz im jumpin around but i pretend like he knows whats goin on
    Can Someone please Hook me up with a Sig

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "ltrey33" wrote:
    "mark" wrote:

Hey now. Don't leave out us Youngins. I went through '98 like the rest of you. I went through us going 5-11. It is much harder never seeing the vikings make the super bowl then you would think. :evil:
    Hey, I agree. It's always tough to see the team not do well. I'm one of those Youngins too, so I know how it feels. But they've gone through a lot more than we have, so it's a respect thing. Personally, I think the Vikes have the most loyal fans in the league. So Skol! to everyone else too!

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

I dont think that we have the most loyal fans in league. Everyone on this site i think are diehards but i remember all the boo's culpepper would get in the dome when he would make a bad play. People would chant bouman bouman. There are a lot of fair weather fans but i think that a lot are pretty loyal.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    I dont think that we have the most loyal fans in league. Everyone on this site i think are diehards but i remember all the boo's culpepper would get in the dome when he would make a bad play. People would chant bouman bouman. There are a lot of fair weather fans but i think that a lot are pretty loyal.
    I think just about every team' fans has its fair weather fans. IF farve played like crap for a few game i guarantee people at lambeau would chant for rodgers.

Also people have booed the packers after they went into halftime being thrased by us.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123