Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    toemaster6 is offline Rookie

Re: How strong is your loyalty?

Two years ago when the Vikes paid a visit to Charger land (a loss that really hurt) I shaved my head except for furry horns got alot of looks . Viking flag for a cape. Being Iv'e lived out here for 12 years that day to see a sea of purple at Qualcom was truly a site for sore eyes.
    This year the Vikes D is really going to find out if Farve tastes like chicken and to any Charger fans

THE CHARGERS SUCK!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"toemaster6" wrote:
    Two years ago when the Vikes paid a visit to Charger land (a loss that really hurt) I shaved my head except for furry horns got alot of looks . Viking flag for a cape. Being Iv'e lived out here for 12 years that day to see a sea of purple at Qualcom was truly a site for sore eyes.
    Got a pic of that? Would like to see that!

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

"toemaster6" wrote:
    i think i saw you at that game

My girlfriend has a couple of pics somewhere will have to get her to track them down. I have to throw out a disclaimer that it may take awhile but we'll find em.
    This year the Vikes D is really going to find out if Farve tastes like chicken and to any Charger fans

THE CHARGERS SUCK!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

HOw strong is my loyalty??? Strong enough so that i have to get my butt up before 7 am for every game before daylight savings time takes place in october and before 8 am after daylight savings.

Hey you try waking up at 6:30 in the morning to catch the game week in and out. :lol:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

"magicci" wrote:
    "toemaster6" wrote:
    i think i saw you at that game
    Hey you might have even seen my sister there too. SHes a vike fan like i am and lives in Cali. Her first ever vikings game by the way and what a game it was, unfortunately. :sad:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Well it's not quite as bad for me. Up at 9am out the door by 9:30 and a bloody mary in hand by 9:55 just in time for kick off.

THE CHARGERS SUCK!

vikesboy2003 is offline Rookie

Me and My dad wacth every viking game at our house in our viking room. On top of our TV we have a bus that when ever you push it the bus says "Touchdown Minnesota Vikings". So everytime the Vikes score the I push the bus. The onlything is with me having season tickets it is hard to push the bus when i am not home and at the Dome. Just a stuip thing we do at our house.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I'd like to get either the norseman tat or the old school V but I don't think I can handle the pain!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

vikesgirl36 is offline Rookie

I will post a pic of my tattoo soon. It is of the Vikes logo. I have it above my right ankle.And I have plenty of vacation time saved up just in case I get scheduled during a game!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast