Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer

Re: How to save $200,000 in 6 months!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    What do you mean woke up yourself?
    Started to think before purchasing, saving money, realizing life is not only about having fun today but also keeping an eye on tomorrow.
    It is amazing how a saving account can grow by just stuffing what you can in it . . . and leaving it alone!

"No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Oh, I got ya. Thing is I have a great retirement plan through the school district that I work for, and I set aside 100 pre tax dollars a month into stocks or something (not really sure So retirement should be fine, I just can't get my freakin cc's paid off! I think I need to sell all of my baseball and football cards and get at least 50% value for them to pay them off.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Oh, I got ya. Thing is I have a great retirement plan through the school district that I work for, and I set aside 100 pre tax dollars a month into stocks or something (not really sure So retirement should be fine, I just can't get my freakin cc's paid off! I think I need to sell all of my baseball and football cards and get at least 50% value for them to pay them off.
    Try paying the minimum amounts on all but 1 card.
    Then take the lowest balance card and apply as much as possible towards that card until it's paid.
    Then move up the chain.

You can even over extend yourself alittle on the payments because you can use the money if you get in a jam.

"No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Well, currently I only have two, and on one I only have about 700 dollars. What I'm going to do is transfer to 0% interest cards so that I can pay very minimal amounts without being charged interest and then I wouldn't need to use my cc's. The only problem there is that it is going to take FOREVER to pay a cc off when only paying like 200 bucks a month! ARGH!! I need a better paying career! If I only made 60,000 a year or so, that would be perfect!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12