Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Jilly is offline Coach

Re: How old were you when you first tasted alchohol?

I was pretty young myself although I can't remember the exact age.
    I was the youngest of five so when my parents would leave for the weekend and my older siblings were in charge, forget it.
    I remember being locked in my room, looking out the window and seeing my brothers friends carrying in these large silver ojects that usually ended up being iced down in the bathtub.
    It didn't take me long to catch on.
    In exchange for secrecy, my friends and I would request wine coolers and/or a bottle of Boone's Farm.

When I was younger, maybe 5 or 6, is when I first took a sip of my dad's beer. It was disgusting and I have not drank beer since. I would also try my mom's
    wine cooler every now and then, which I thought was pretty good. But I have never drank more than a sip of any alchoholic beverage. Partying is pretty big around here (I'm sure it is everywhere too) but I chose not to get into any of the partying and drinking things.
    "God has blessed me tremendously. I'd be a fool to complain."
    "From what I understand, the coaches will put the best 11 on the field."
    -Tyrell Johnson

I was 6. My Brother and his buddy pulled up in a beat-up yellow trans-am. My bro was the passenger. Me and several of my cousins walked up to the car and Dallas handed me his Michelobe. It was a regular Michelobe in the distinctive bottle. I tasted it and remember (clearly) thinking that it was the best tasting thing I had ever drank. I taste a mich and I can clearly remember everything about that day. Right down to the cloud pattern in the sky ;D
    Tuco the world.....

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I was like 7 or something and tried a taste of my dad's beer and thought it was horrible. The next drink I had when I was 19.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

Tasted? 6... had a beer myself? 17
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman

I can't remember for sure, but I do remember the first time I ever tried chewing tobacco.
    I was at my neighbor's house when I was like 4 or 5 and the dad offered me a pinch of Copenhagen.
    It smelled good enough, so I popped it in my mouth, actually chewing rather than the preferred method of letting it sit between your gums and your lip.
    Needless to say I was barfing it up within a few minutes.
    Have tried chew a couple of times since in my adulthood, but the taste always reminds me of that moment, and I can't leave it in my mouth for more than a minute.

The first time I ever got REALLY drunk I was in high school.
    My friend's sister invited us to a party at her campus apartment.
    She kept making us these really strong drinks and I must have had like 8-10 jello shots.
    I remember going to use the bathroom and then I passed out on a speaker while waiting in line.
    They dragged me into a room and threw me under a bed.
    I remember trying to read that wierd writing on the side of a Miller cube and being pissed because the words wouldn't stay still.
    Early the next morning I was freezing because my friend took my blanket so I covered myself w/ couch cushions.
    That was the day I decided there would have to be sleeping arrangements before I ever got that wasted again.
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

Tasted.... very young, would always bug for sips...

First time putting em down was probably up at the cabin around 14-15....

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

I was never really into alcohol and I still only do it once in a while.

I was into greener things.

thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    I was 4.
    I loved the taste of beer and at my Aunt's graduation party, I kept bugging my Uncle for sips.
    So he finally gave me two 16 oz cups of beer.
    I ended pissing all over the bathroom and passing out.
    Needless to say my mother wasn't too happy.
    I was about to call you the biggest lightweight in the world. Then I realized you were 4 years old LMAO!

Me? First time I tasted alcohol I was very young, I would always try to take my dad and uncles beer and be like one of the "big guys". Probably 4-5.

First time I really drank I was 16. Didn't get hammered like many people the first time, just drank a few beers. A few weeks later I had my first run in with hard alcohol. Downed about 15 drinks that night, 9 beers 6 shots of vodka. I was drunk, but not vomiting, no hangover the next day.

I've only puked once, that was a couple of months ago when all we had was vodka and big cups, so I didn't realize just how much I was drinking. I got stupid drunk that night, laid down in bed, and then the puke feeling hit me, went to the bathroom, threw up once. Went to bed, all was well.

Now I only get drunk once in a while, it takes a lot for me to get really fucked up. I really do enjoy beer though, so I kick back with my friends and drink a few cold ones when I get a chance, but if I want to be drunk I need hard liquor. Drinking 20 beers in a night is not pleasant, I end up pissing like a racehorse every 15 minutes. Not to mention consume 2/3 of a day worth of calories.

Past two parties I've gone to I have had the misfortune of Designated Driving, but hey someone has to do it. Me and my friends are pretty responsible when we do drink IMO.

I also think that the drinking age for beer and wine should be lowered, however keep hard alcohol at 21.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast