Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    How Much Can You Eat?

    106oz Steak in 30 Minutes

    [youtube=425,350]stFX6L3oRlU[/youtube]
    [youtube=425,350]MSeL-paUp6A&feature=related[/youtube]
    [youtube=425,350]eyOPCF-YrSY&feature=related[/youtube]
    [youtube=425,350]X8TIO4tAA9c&feature=related[/youtube]
    [youtube=425,350]-duqxo4PcME&feature=related[/youtube]
    [youtube=425,350]TOKpg6EoBeM&feature=related[/youtube]

  2. #2
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: How Much Can You Eat?

    Where was that at?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  3. #3
    The Dropper's Avatar
    The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Portland, Ore.
    Posts
    2,101

    Re: How Much Can You Eat?

    But how did it taste?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    999

    Re: How Much Can You Eat?

    I'd totally hang out with that dude.

  5. #5
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: How Much Can You Eat?

    My biggest steak that I ate so far to date was a 51 oz (3 Lbs, 3 oz) T-Bone. Of course I ate that along with a huge backed potato with lots or real butter & sour cream & cottage cheese.

    I usually always have the butcher cut my steaks special between 1-1/2 to 2 inches thick, depending on the type of steak.

    Grilling them to a med-rare to rare is the only way I make them.
    8)

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #6
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: How Much Can You Eat?

    That reminds me of the scene from the great outdoors.

    If I eat a 2 oz steak now I am doing good

  7. #7
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: How Much Can You Eat?

    "Garland" wrote:
    That reminds me of the scene from the great outdoors.

    If I eat a 2 oz steak now I am doing good
    What a coincidence.........that's all Mrs. Cajun gets as well.
    :P

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #8
    2beersTommy's Avatar
    2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,765

    Re: How Much Can You Eat?

    "singersp" wrote:
    My biggest steak that I ate so far to date was a 51 oz (3 Lbs, 3 oz) T-Bone. Of course I ate that along with a huge backed potato with lots or real butter & sour cream & cottage cheese.

    I usually always have the butcher cut my steaks special between 1-1/2 to 2 inches thick, depending on the type of steak.

    Grilling them to a med-rare to rare is the only way I make them.
    8)
    WTF is a backed potato
    ???

  9. #9
    2beersTommy's Avatar
    2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,765

    Re: How Much Can You Eat?

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    That reminds me of the scene from the great outdoors.

    If I eat a 2 oz steak now I am doing good
    What a coincidence.........that's all Mrs. Cajun gets as well.
    :P
    LOL, nice 1 sp

  10. #10
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: How Much Can You Eat?

    "2beersTommy" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    My biggest steak that I ate so far to date was a 51 oz (3 Lbs, 3 oz) T-Bone. Of course I ate that along with a huge backed potato with lots or real butter & sour cream & cottage cheese.

    I usually always have the butcher cut my steaks special between 1-1/2 to 2 inches thick, depending on the type of steak.

    Grilling them to a med-rare to rare is the only way I make them.
    8)
    WTF is a backed potato
    ???
    It's a baked potato that's in back of the steak instead of in front of it.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •