It has come to my attention that Purplepride.org should make a Policy for the boards. Failure to not know these policies is your loss
1. There will be no attacks toward any other member, no matter what. If you are offended by another poster's comments, please email an administrator or moderator as soon as possible explaining what happened. If you respond in the same manner as they did, you are now part of the problem. If you have something against someone else, please email the member with Private Messages.
Furthermore, please... no racist, derogatory or other comments referring to sexual preference / gender! These are not tolerated in any manner.
***Hotmail, yahoo and other free accounts are usually given membership, but then on a very, very short leash.
Spammers & Trolls come a-callin' from free addresses.
Want to be a regular member?
Register from a real email address.
Otherwise, your intentions are immediately suspect.
Just protecting the pp.org community!
3. There will be no swearing of any kind.
A filter will block it out anyway, so why be like a redneck packer fan?
4. You may post a link to a great article or report on another fan site, however, you may not simply advertise a site.
That will get you banned permanently with extreme prejudice.
Ask permission to advertise and normally such is granted.
5. Moderators are given the right to edit or delete your thread, even without consulting you first. However, if you find that a moderator continually does this for no apparent reason, please email the Webmaster.
6. If any member breaks any of these policies, the following may be done. ~an PM is sent. ~you will be disabled. ~you will be banned. If you feel that you can act mature on the boards, please feel free to contact us to get back on.
7. An Administrator is allowed to ban you without your notice if your action is considered severe or furthers a pattern of behaviour that is detrimental to the board.
8. The Moderators deserve the right to delete a post or thread without the Admin's input if the post or thread is severe or out of hand.
9. Trolling or acts intended to inflame are subject to immediate removal.
Continued trolling will result in flogging, and then banning.
10. Please keep posts where they belong. If you wish to talk about politics for example, please post it in "The Clubhouse." And, of course, if you wish to talk about YOUR MINNESOTA VIKINGS, post it in the Vikings Fan forum! If an Admin or Mod find that you have posted an off topic post, it will be moved to the appropriate forum or removed.
:thumbright: 11. Please do not post an entire article. Instead, post the first three or so sentences, and then include a link to that article. The reason is simply because of copyright issues.
12. Anyone user name that contains profane words will be deleted from the message board. Note that this is not a ban, as you can re-register using a different name.
NO POSTING IN ALL CAPS.
Look for an existing thread if you simply wish to chime in.
Got a unique take?
Then post a new thread.
One. word. posts. to. up. your. account. means. you. will. be. laughed. at. and. then. counter. will. stop. for. you.
Well, you get our drift.
We value insight, and only the occasional huzzah!
:!: Next, please do not take everything one person says seriously. Yes, if you feel that it needs to be seen by a moderator or an administrator, please do. However, in most cases, a poster is joking around.
:!: If you make a comment and you think it could offend someone, please include some type of indication that you are just joking around. Some people take things a little too seriously, and it should not.
Thus the smileys.
:idea: The Purplepride.org Boards are meant to be an enjoyable place for Vikings fans to talk about football with other fans, and amongst themselves. Anything that does not relate to football, take it to â€œThe Clubhouse" section of the boards. If anyone violates the purpose of the boards, they will be talked to or the threads removed.
These policies are subject to change without notice, please check back often to make sure you have the latest policies.
I hope this clears up all the confusion, and will keep the Boards fun for everyone.