Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

How many here are Twins Fans?....

"webmaster" wrote:
    We might get our Twins fan site up this year....TNT and Shock will be heading it up...what more reason do you need to check that out?!

I love the twins, but I would rather be on here and talk. I don't think I could split time!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "webmaster" wrote:
    We might get our Twins fan site up this year....TNT and Shock will be heading it up...what more reason do you need to check that out?!

I love the twins, but I would rather be on here and talk. I don't think I could split time!!
    Me too.

Although I love them, I do not have the passion for the Twins as I do for the Vikes.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Yeah me too. I love baseball and it had always been my favorite sport growing up, but now, ever since college football has been the way to go!

It's just not the same to go to a bar and get all boozed up for a baseball game, those games just don't have the same meaning!! lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

owensforpres is offline Pro-Bowler

huge twins fan
    699966daa73d890a9f6ec440ad82bccc

Schleppy is offline Starter

:wav: GO TIGERS!

Sorry guys, I'm all Michigan except for my biggest love-The Vikings!!!

<3 Twins
    <3 Vikes
    <3 T-wolves

hailtocarter is offline Asst. Coach

unlike some of you who are more about the vikes (which i can totally understand btw) i am just as die hard for the twins as i am the vikes. I met Tony Oliva in a hotel in MN when I was real young and he took a pic with me, and I have a big sign that says TWINS WE <3 YOU in blue and red signed by a bunch of guys like Hrbek and Jones that I take to every game against the A's and twins. Every series I go to at the Coliseum(A's) one of the outfielders (usually Jaque Jones) throws me a ball and says somethin like "good to see ya again" or "I always remember your sign" or somethin like that. Awesome players who love their fans. I cant wait for this season and would love to help with a site like this anyway I could. I'm also a huge Puckett fan, hes my hero, along with CC. I have like 7 pics of Kirby's catch in game 6 on my wall. I also hope Lohse does well, he's from the town where I live now. Man this is gettin me excited!

BTW was anyone a Hrbek fan? Man I love that guy. I got his autograph after an A's game and he wasnt gettin on the bus, he had a car there. He told me and my friend to walk with him to his car while he signed my sign and I carried all his stuff to his car for him. We talked with him for like 10 minutes! Class act. That's an awesome Twins memory. Okay I'm done now.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"hailtocarter" wrote:
    unlike some of you who are more about the vikes (which i can totally understand btw) i am just as die hard for the twins as i am the vikes. I met Tony Oliva in a hotel in MN when I was real young and he took a pic with me, and I have a big sign that says TWINS WE <3 YOU in blue and red signed by a bunch of guys like Hrbek and Jones that I take to every game against the A's and twins. Every series I go to at the Coliseum(A's) one of the outfielders (usually Jaque Jones) throws me a ball and says somethin like "good to see ya again" or "I always remember your sign" or somethin like that. Awesome players who love their fans. I cant wait for this season and would love to help with a site like this anyway I could. I'm also a huge Puckett fan, hes my hero, along with CC. I have like 7 pics of Kirby's catch in game 6 on my wall. I also hope Lohse does well, he's from the town where I live now. Man this is gettin me excited!

BTW was anyone a Hrbek fan? Man I love that guy. I got his autograph after an A's game and he wasnt gettin on the bus, he had a car there. He told me and my friend to walk with him to his car while he signed my sign and I carried all his stuff to his car for him. We talked with him for like 10 minutes! Class act. That's an awesome Twins memory. Okay I'm done now.
    That's cool. Awesome story. Love the Twins baby.

yeah big twins fan over here
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123