Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: How long is too long?

Just call her, why wait. If you wait too long she'll forget who are and you will look like an idiot.

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

"ChiTownVike" wrote:
    :grin: :grin: "Braddock" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    Did she give you her phone number, or did you ask for it? If she gave it to you, then any time is a good time to call her.. If you asked for it, wait a little while to call her so she doesn't think you are pushy.. Good luck man..
    I asked for it, but she was all for giving it to me. So wait a little longer, huh?
    I think you should call her round 2morrow evening and you should try and get off work early and try and go to some club and enjoy the nightlife! :grin:
    No chance of that... I'm a Supervisor. No one to take my spot. Plus if new sorts come up, I have to come up with the man power and take care of paperwork at the end of the night. Yes, I'm only 19, but I got a blast of responsibility right away. (This is only a summer job, going back up to school, Case Western Reserve University, at the end of August).
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer

Does she have your Number?

If so, wait her out . . . Don't call her.

IF NOT . . .

Wait atleast a week because you've been busy, but make sure she gets your number on the next date and . . . don't call her.

Keep her guessing and frustrated.

"No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Here's a question for you guys...

Why do you say you are going to call on a certain day or a certain time, but then you either either wait too long or don't call at all? And I use "you" as in guys in general. I hate that!
    I always call when I say I will, I just never said when in this instance. Guys who break that promise should be disregarded immediately, for your sake.

...also, you should probably rant about that in the "Mad as Hell" post.

"sleepagent" wrote:

IF NOT . . .

Wait atleast a week because you've been busy, but make sure she gets your number on the next date and . . . don't call her.

No she does not have my number. A week? really? that's too long. we've only met once. I want her to remember me. Yes I asked her to dance, and we had a nice conversation, but i need to balance momentum and playing it cool.... week seems long.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Braddock" wrote:
    I got a girl's phone number Saturday night. I figured I'd give her a call tuesday evening to see if she wanted to hang out sometime later in the week (my 2nd shift work schedule makes it hard to plan social events). Is tuesday too soon to call? too late? keep in mind she doesn't have my number yet and i've only met her once.

Also, should we meet for a lunch before work or meet after midnight on friday night? There isn't much to do late night where we're from, so maybe the lunch?

All tips, ideas are welcome.
    Do whatever you feels like the right thing to do and be honest about it. Playing games will only get you into trouble.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer

"Braddock" wrote:
    "sleepagent" wrote:

IF NOT . . .

No she does not have my number. A week? really? that's too long. we've only met once. I want her to remember me. Yes I asked her to dance, and we had a nice conversation, but i need to balance momentum and playing it cool.... week seems long.
    Attractive women get a lot of numbers, and get to feeling empowered.

By you delaying the call you bring them down to your level, and get them curious. I'm not saying be rude, its just that you have a very busy active life without them and they are not above you and you are not gonna kiss their a$$ either.

Watch what happens. Maybe not with this one, but perhaps the next.

Ladies in general love a confident, funny, and promising young man. It will separate you from the pack of horny dogs, and destroy their protective barrier.

"No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

"sleepagent" wrote:
    "Braddock" wrote:
    "sleepagent" wrote:

IF NOT . . .

Attractive women get a lot of numbers, and get to feeling empowered.

By you delaying the call you bring them down to your level, and get them curious. I'm not saying be rude, its just that you have a very busy active life without them and they are not above you and you are not gonna kiss their a$$ either.

Watch what happens. Maybe not with this one, but perhaps the next.

Ladies in general love a confident, funny, and promising young man. It will separate you from the pack of horny dogs, and destroy their protective barrier.
    well said. I like how you think.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

I think you guys are thinking too darn much. Just go with your gut.

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

"Braddock" wrote:
    Decisive I am, BUT my work schedule sucks. 4pm-1 or 2am M-Th. and 3-12 Fri. What should i do? lunch before? meet after? and how soon? weds, thurs, fri? wait till the weekend when i have more time (don't work weekends)?
    I suggest something on the weekend during the day. But ask her when she would like to meet. Remember she has a life also. She will think more of you if you consider her feelings and schedule. :lol:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast