Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

How dumb can you be?

***knock knock***

PG: Pizza delivery

TN: Thanks...and uh, gimme all your money!

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/5907482
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: How dumb can you be?

that one will make it to Leno for dumb criminals
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman

very dumb

third forth fifth

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

BUT...your assuming the identification was correct by the delivery man! What happened to 'Innocent until proven guilty' Cajun? Your a lawyer, you should know better! ;D
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

ForceOfNorse is offline Starter

Sounds like a Maurice Clarett, in-the-making!
    hahaha!
    What a f@cking idiot!

akavikefan1969 is offline Training Camp

With a Stadium issue out there it is a very big slap in the face. This guy got a start due to Tanks misfortune. I would bench him for the season or cut him from the team. You have got to draw the line at some point. He has shown he has no class...it is not the first time. And you can count on him to do as much or worse the next time. Have read some posts were folks are claiming its no big deal.....how will they feel when there is no stadium and the Vikes move?......and I am guessing these same gung ho guys would not feel the same way had he been caught with a guy in the stair well.
    40 for 60
    1969 NFL Champions

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

"akavikefan1969" wrote:
    With a Stadium issue out there it is a very big slap in the face. This guy got a start due to Tanks misfortune. I would bench him for the season or cut him from the team. You have got to draw the line at some point. He has shown he has no class...it is not the first time. And you can count on him to do as much or worse the next time. Have read some posts were folks are claiming its no big deal.....how will they feel when there is no stadium and the Vikes move?......and I am guessing these same gung ho guys would not feel the same way had he been caught with a guy in the stair well.

I'm sorry but I wouldnt throw him off the team for that.Theres a line between a criminal and a non criminal.And in my honest opinion, I do not view him, from his first day here, a criminal.He is stupid, and should be punished properly.However, I dont think we should go call "Ditkaaah" on em and cut him.Hes a solid proven player, who I think will be a big name on the Vikes this year.I understand your points completly, but I think this (just like everything in the news) gets BLOWN up!

(Stern old voice):Heres to you Dwight Smith!
    (Cheezy rock guy sings): heres to you Dwight smiiith!
    (Stern old voice)You Bad Boy NFL player you!
    (CRGS)h your a bad boy!
    (Stern old voice):Heres a Miller light to you, even tho you make millions of dollars, you always find a way to put your life in jeopardy!
    (CRGS): ALWAYS find awaaaaaaaaayyyy!

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    BUT...your assuming the identification was correct by the delivery man! What happened to 'Innocent until proven guilty' Cajun? Your a lawyer, you should know better! ;D
    nobody said he was the guy...nobody said he was guilty.
    ;D

Innocent until proven guilty yes....unless your a cop in a newspaper

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

why would you rob a pizza guy? they do not drive nice cars and can't be carrying more than the cost of their last delivery.
    We're bringing purple back.

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

"akavikefan1969" wrote:
    umm... why would u post this here?
    it wasn't D.s robbin some pizza guy!
    either it's been a long weekend and i'm confused.. or.. i missed somethin here.

DiGiTaL

and.. no i wouldn't go so far as to say the vikes are down in attendence cause he was gettin jiggy in a hallway.. it's still preseason.. wait till the first home opener.. if we don't sell out then we can argue the value of community acceptence and morality.

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast