Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Re: How To Drink Alone...

Great read! thanks. Is it wrong that I'm writing a cheat sheet so I don't screw it up? I mean I really like Cat Stevens. ;D
    Never gotten drunk alone. Had a drink or two alone but never drunk.
    I don't know if getting drunk in a bar is really drinking alone, isn't that where ever one is?
    Nope, to really get drunk alone go to a quiet room in your house and start drinking straight from the bottle. Now that's drinking alone. Just make sure you don't have access to any firearms.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    Great read! thanks. Is it wrong that I'm writing a cheat sheet so I don't screw it up? I mean I really like Cat Stevens. ;D
    Hilarious... hahaha

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    I don't know if getting drunk in a bar is really drinking alone, isn't that where ever one is?
    Nope, to really get drunk alone go to a quiet room in your house and start drinking straight from the bottle. Now that's drinking alone. Just make sure you don't have access to any firearms.
    Sounds like the most depressing environment imaginable.... like you'd wake up at 3am in a stupor, with the TV blaring infomercials.... start eating an unfinished bowl of cereal from 3 days ago... and wash it down with more Whiskey...

Yeah, thats my kinda night...
    :-
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

"C" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    Hilarious... hahaha

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    Sounds like the most depressing environment imaginable.... like you'd wake up at 3am in a stupor, with the TV blaring infomercials.... start eating an unfinished bowl of cereal from 3 days ago... and wash it down with more Whiskey...

:-\
    You sure would like Charles Bukowsky ,my friend.....
    El underdog.

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

I was alone in the bar with a beer ,possibly the 2 ugliest girls around
    started looking at me and talkig to each other ,I had nothing better to do and went to them ,they told me I look like a friend of them a lot ( bad lie) ,I started some easy jokes and 2 beers later they were telling bad words about men they had known in their lives,all that easy feminist shits... They suggested me to go to another bar where they had a meeting with 2 more of their friends ,cause i ve always liked sport-risks ,I went , then
    they introduced their 2 "amigas" one of them was not great but not bad too,my drunk helped too I guess...,I started talking to her and she had a great sense of humour,which imho is one of the most important things in life......,we made the job done in a funny and wild nigth.

El.
    El underdog.

erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman

The only time a drank alone was at my place watching a MNF game and depressed about losing my job. Didn't get drunk but i got tipsy enough to be ok with it all lol

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"C" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    Hilarious... hahaha

"jmcdon00" wrote:

:-\
    Not saying I want to do it, but if you are going to call it drinking alone shouldn't you be alone? A crowded bar is not really alone.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"erik5032" wrote:

Tranny.

=Z=
    LOL Dude i started laughing so hard and I really don't know why lol
    You'll find out when bono bothers you

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    If you drink more than 1-2 drinks when you're alone, you're either an alcoholic or there's football on TV.
    I must be an alcoholic.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"C" wrote:
    And I swear, Bloodyhorns didn't write this... El Vikingo didn't write this... and I didn't write this....
    You seem to have forgotten that I spend many business trips solo. In fact I am about to do this in a few minutes.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"marstc09" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    And I swear, Bloodyhorns didn't write this... El Vikingo didn't write this... and I didn't write this....
    You seem to have forgotten that I spend many business trips solo. In fact I am about to do this in a few minutes.
    Ah yes... well, I hope you're sticking to the Whiskey rule.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast