Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: How To Drink Alone...

This thread is useless without [s]pics[/s] a certain George Thorogood song!

[youtube=212,175]ysXMAOgEIq4[/youtube]
    I drink alone, yeah, with nobody else.
    Yeah, you know when I drink alone, I prefer to be by myself.

Now, every morning, just before breakfast,
    I don't want no coffee or tea.
    Just me and my good buddy Weiser.
    That's all I ever need.

Cause I drink alone, yeah, with nobody else.

Now, the other night I lay sleeping,
    And I woke from a terrible dream.
    So I called up my pal, Jack Daniels,
    And his partner Jimmy Beam.

And we drank alone, yeah, with nobody else.
    We drank alone, yeah, with nobody else.

Well, the other night I got invited to a party,
    But I stayed home instead.
    Just me and my pal Johnny Walker,
    And his brothers Black and Red.

And we drank alone, yeah, with nobody else.
    We drank alone, yeah, with nobody else.

Well, my whole family done give up on me,
    And it makes me feel so bad.
    The only one who'll hang out with me
    Is my dear old Granddad.

And we drink alone, yeah, with nobody else.
    We drink alone, yeah, with nobody else.

C Mac D is online now Posting to P'own

"El" wrote:
    Grouxo Marx said ,he drank not to become more interesting for the people,he drank for making the people around
    more interesting to him ,in some cases it could be truth.

Drinking alone is not so bad,I ve done it many times at home and at pubs,in fact going out alone increases your score chances into 40 % ,don´t ask me about that number, it is an approximation my head has made.....

In the past 12 months I went out alone 4 times and I scored twice ,the other two I ended up drunk like a rat and wasn´t able to mantain a racional conversation ..... :-*

I could go on and on but I ll continue this conversation next January in NYC
    Groucho Marx, smart man...

I went out alone back in February, and I actually ended up getting lucky that night too... Maybe there's something to that?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"C" wrote:
    "El" wrote:
    Grouxo Marx said ,he drank not to become more interesting for the people,he drank for making the people around

Drinking alone is not so bad,I ve done it many times at home and at pubs,in fact going out alone increases your score chances into 40 % ,don´t ask me about that number, it is an approximation my head has made.....

In the past 12 months I went out alone 4 times and I scored twice ,the other two I ended up drunk like a rat and wasn´t able to mantain a racional conversation ..... :-*

I went out alone back in February, and I actually ended up getting lucky that night too... Maybe there's something to that?
    Rosie?
    What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. Its the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

"jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "El" wrote:

Rosie?
    Nah, I think her name was Dave... wait...

oh...

my....

god..........

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

"C" wrote:
    "El" wrote:

There is something like oh poor guy he is alone he hasn´t even a friend to talk to.....
    There is something like oh whata guy ,he is not afraid of going out alone ,what a great and deep person ....

To hell with that shit we score cause we are STUDS!!!!
    8)
    El underdog.

"El" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "El" wrote:

There is something like oh poor guy he is alone he hasn´t even a friend to talk to.....
    There is something like oh whata guy ,he is not afraid of going out alone ,what a great and deep person ....

To hell with that shit we score cause we are STUDS!!!!
    8)
    Actually, it was one of my prouder moments.

She was sitting down the bar from me with her friend, but I notice that we make eye contact a couple times. Now, maybe it was the tequila, but I thought it would be
    a good idea to call her over by using the "Come here" motion with my finger... like she's a dog.

Anyways, we start talking and turns out she's pretty cool... but now her friend has no one to talk to... so we ask her to join us, I start buying rounds for the table.

Next thing you know, her friend wants to go home... but she wants to stay out... and you can probably finish the story from there.

I wouldn't say sympathy had anything to do with it, just a lot of booze.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"C" wrote:
    "El" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "El" wrote:

To hell with that pooh we score cause we are STUDS!!!!
    8)

She was sitting down the bar from me with her friend, but I notice that we make eye contact a couple times. Now, maybe it was the tequila, but I thought it would be
    a good idea to call her over by using the "Come here" motion with my finger... like she's a dog.

Anyways, we start talking and turns out she's pretty cool... but now her friend has no one to talk to... so we ask her to join us, I start buying rounds for the table.

Next thing you know, her friend wants to go home... but she wants to stay out... and you can probably finish the story from there.

Hooker?
    What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. Its the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "El" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "El" wrote:

To hell with that pooh we score cause we are STUDS!!!!
    8)

Hooker?
    Tranny.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

"Zeus" wrote:
    Tranny.

=Z=
    Could you clip your responses, Zeus?

And no, it wasn't Bono.