Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: How do you get around?

"webmaster" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "webmaster" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    I drive a 1992 GMC Sierra Full Size. Extended cab 4x4 loaded. I love the early to mid 90's GM trucks.

Also, I pull Tahoes out of the ditch too!
    Yeah, usually because some guys who need to drive a big truck to feel like a man couldn't handle the steel forced people off the road.

***zing***

:lol:
    Ha!

Loaded Tahoe = Yuppie mobile :roll:

Full size 4x4 = mans truck
    My 4 x 4 can beat up your 4 x 4. At least I take mine mudding and let it breathe once in awhile. hehehe
    Your kidding, right? Just because it is nice and plush don't me jack...jack! :lol:

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

I drive a 1994 Q45 and a 2004 Honda Pilot.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

probaly sooner than later. it'll be my feet since gas is getting way too expensive :???:
    i'll have to buy another board and/or bike. hey that doesn't sound like a bad idea :grin:
    it'd get me out of the house and i wouldn't just be posting like a madman anymore

Thanks Josdin

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

When I'm not taking the Metro to work, I drive a Sunburst Yellow 2002 Mercedes SLK320 hardtop convertible (for those of you who haven't seen it from PacNWVike's post of long ago)...BUT for the tailgate parties at Soldier Field and the Metrodome, me and the wife will be in our GMC Coach House Class B Motorhome, powered by a big block 454...and if the van is rockin', don't come a knockin'!!! LOL

I also have a 1955 Second Series Chevy 3200 Stepside truck that is in need of a full restoration...I am planning to paint it to match the Mercedes, but with purple trim and Vikings accessories!!! We also have a Ford Explorer to haul the black Lab around...we call it the dog's truck...and she knows when we are taking her for a ride around town...because as soon as we say "truck", her tail starts wagging and she won't leave us alone until we put her in the back of it and start the engine! LOL

Stepson has a 5 Series BMW, plus a yellow 2003 50th Anniversary Corvette that he races on some of the local tracks...this car is loaded, Recaro seats, custom exhaust, roll cage, plus all the high performance goodies added to the engine.

All in all, plenty of cars in the driveway...we could open up our own car lot!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

i bet you have more money in cars than i'll ever see in my lifetime :shock:

Thanks Josdin

1976 chevy c-10

1994 sedan deville

1969 nova

motor for 69 nova

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

Articnv is offline Coach

in a piece of shit ford tarus that was tboned 3 weeks ago yes i still drive it

Articnv is offline Coach

nopt dsure why its so huge

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

I drive a 2001 Ford Expedition XLT bright red. Good ride, but it eats gas like the cookie monster does a plate of chocolate chip cookies!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

ShanePurpleBlood is offline Coordinator

I have a 96 Sedan Deville like 4door's, white with tint. I have more in stereo than the car. I have a Diamond Audio TDX 12" sub, Diamond Audio 4 x 100 D7 amp, 1 x 800 D7 amp, Focal Utopia 3- ways, 5 1/4" Diamond Hex's with silk tweeters. Nak Cd player (will be upgrading soon), Compustar 2 way alarm.

I don't drive it as often as I used too. I sell cars for the past year, they supply me with a demo to drive to work.

Another great sig by PPE!
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!
    Vikings #1
    Raiders #2
    Hawkeyes #1
    Longhorns #2

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast