Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired

how do you......

hey webby is there a way i could post a video on here because i found this randy moss video and i want to post it.......

how do you......

k here is the download for it it might take a while though
    http://www.randymossonline.com/Moss_VideoMix_2003.wmv

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

how do you......

That was definitely worth the wait magicci!! If anyone wonders wether or not we should keep moss, watch this 6 minute clip and that will answer your question!! Hey magicci, did you put that together? If anyone could put together a highlite DVD of Randy Moss with all of his TDs and great plays, I would definitely pay for that!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

vikesgirl36 is offline Rookie

how do you......

WOW!!! That was great. Moss is a feakin' machine. Dang near brought tears to my eyes 8) Moss is a true Viking and must stay. Thanks for the great clip.

how do you......

no i didnt make it i got it from the www.randymossonline.com website

how do you......

Oh

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

VikesfaninGB is offline Training Camp

how do you......

That is an awesome highlight. How sweet was the flip to Moe? Hopefully we will see more plays like that from him for many, many years.
    Lois: You re drunk again.
    Peter: No, I m just exhausted cause I ve been up all night drinking.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

how do you......

Thanks for that magicci, that's an awesome site. I added it to my favorites.

Oh and welcome aboard VikesfaninGB. Drop by the Free Beer Forum, that's where the welcoming committee is.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

how do you......

Hahahaha, my packer friend hated taht, I alove d it awahaha. I like the music too, that was sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

how do you......

"VikesfaninGB" wrote:
    That is an awesome highlight. How sweet was the flip to Moe? Hopefully we will see more plays like that from him for many, many years.

Welcome aboard! Stay safe in the heart of cheesehead land!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast